1. session.createFilter: order by collection index? forum.hibernate.org
2. session.createFilter() fails for umodifiable collections forum.hibernate.org
Long num = (Long) getSession() .createFilter(parent.getChildren(), "select count(*)") .uniqueResult();
3. Error in a createFilter query forum.hibernate.org
Hi, A jdbc error is happening when I try to execute a query created by a call to session.createFilter. This only happens when I use setMaxResult and include a select statement in the query. I'm using Oracle for the database. The query used in the createFilter function is select b from patrim.model.BemUg b where b.Id = this.Id order by this.Numero the ...
4. CreateFilter problem... forum.hibernate.org
Hibernate version: 3.1 Mapping documents: Code:
5. Is session.createFilter(..) only for an entity's Collections forum.hibernate.org
Is session.createFilter(..) only for an entity's Collections rather than entities themselves? For example a could one not implement an Entity's Active/Inactive flag as a column on some entities where this logic applies but enable the filter against the whole session programatically to include/exclude inactive entities at runtime on a Use Case basis, rather than having to add Criteria/Criterion to specific finders? ...
6. sorting with createFilter forum.hibernate.org
7. session.createFilter forum.hibernate.org
Hi everyone, i am trying to use filter collections in my code but there is a problem, i am not able to understand what is happening in the code below which is from Hibernate reference documentation. It is not expained anywhere how to use collection filters. what is this pk.getKittens(), is it returning all the kittens and what is Color.BLACK and ...