1. What is a good design for a query "layer" for Java JPA stackoverflow.com
In JPA the Entities are nice annotated Plain Old Java Objects. But I have not found a good way to interact with them and the database. In my current app, my basic ...
2. Ejb-QL DISTINCT ON stackoverflow.com
Is it possible to use PostgreSQL-like DISTINCT ON in EJB-QL query? What i need to do is to fetch from db records that are distinct on 3 of 10 columns.
3. JPQL createQuery throws illegalArgumentException stackoverflow.com
The following simple code throws exception:
But if I write
then it works without any error. What might be wrong? I use GlassFish ...
4. EJB3 Query + in clause stackoverflow.com
I need to use an IN clause like the following SQL
How can i do this in EJBQL? i've tryed the following, which obviously ...
5. Why does query caching with Hibernate make the query ten times slower? stackoverflow.com
I'm currently experimenting with EJB3 as a prestudy for a major project at work. One of the things I'm looking into is query caching. I've made a very simple domain model ...
6. Criteria queries in EJB 3 stackoverflow.com
Can I use Criteria queries with EJB3 entities? If so, how can I combine them with EntityManager?
7. JPA : optimize EJB-QL query involving large many-to-many join table stackoverflow.com
I'm using Hibernate Entity Manager 3.4.0.GA with Spring 2.5.6 and MySql 5.1. I have a use case where an entity called Artifact has a reflexive many-to-many relation with itself, and the join ...
8. use DISTINCT ON Ejb-QL stackoverflow.com
is it possible to use PostgreSQL-like DISTINCT ON in EJB using named query? o.fromDate,o.empLeaveMasterId,o.employeeInfoId, o.leavePurposeId ,o.toDate,o.createdByUserId,o.createDate,o.lastModifiedUserId,o.lastModifiedDate,o.isSystemRecord The field describe above is my entity bean field and I want to get fromDate wise ...
9. conflict select with EJB3 stackoverflow.com
Today i have new problem with JPA/EJB3. I have 2 table
10. EJB3, JPA error with More than one result was returned from Query.getSingleResult() stackoverflow.com
i have new problem with JPA in EJB3 my stacktrace are:
11. How to select only month in JPA stackoverflow.com
i have trouble with select only month or year in JPA in mysql i write statement follow:
and in entity bean i write follow:
12. Store and refresh object with EJB 2.0 and JPA (Toplink) problem stackoverflow.com
From my client app I want to call store and refresh in one EJB method instead of two calls to two methods. I made an EJB method, made it call the ...
13. Table will not UPDATE sometimes through a Hibernate native query stackoverflow.com
I have an entity, let's call it X. (the entity has a @Id id). The entity is mapped to a table, let's call it: X_TABLE. It also contains a
14. Date Query in JPA stackoverflow.com
How To write Query in JPA base on month selection. E.g. There is column effective_date in the table which contains dates values shown below records
and if ...
15. Hibernate Criteria equivalent for IN clause in Subqueries? stackoverflow.com
I would like to translate a query like this one:
To hibernate Criteria form, and ...
16. How to build JPQL queries when parameters are dynamic? stackoverflow.com
I wonder if there is a good solution to build a JPQL query (my query is too "expressive" and i cannot use Criteria) based on a filter. Something like:
17. Problem with EJB Named Query and JPQL argument forums.netbeans.org
Hi All, Please I have been trying to execute an ejb query for finding an item. I have an entity called Product which contains all the properties such as make, model etc. Also I have created the productfacade class which uses this ejb query public List
18. EJB3/Hibernate: how to use sum/group by in a native query coderanch.com
Hi I have been googling for some days, but without result I have one table whose fields are DATE (DATE) PLACE (INTEGER) AMOUNT (INTEGER) In plain sql, I need SELECT date,place,sum(amount) FROM table GROUP BY date,place ORDER BY place,date; I tried to make a native query List l = em.createNativeQuery(zeQuery).getResultList(); This makes a list of Object whose size is the number ...
19. EJB, EntityMangaer query with count problem. forum.hibernate.org
Hi all. i've some problem. i've a method inside my ejb. (try to find out the similar item, the value is setted static to 1 for the trials) Code: public List