1. Output SQL query results to flat-file with Java stackoverflow.com
Is there an easy or straightforward way in Java to output the results of a DB Query to a file (either csv, tab, etc). Perhaps even in Hibernate? I know that ...
2. How to get this kind of query in NHibernate : SELECT DISTINCT FileName From CustomerFile WHERE name = ' ' AND timeframe = '' stackoverflow.com
Please do not redirect me towards the other similar kinds of HQL in Stackoverflow, because they did not work for me. I really appreciate your direction on it. Thanks. Reproducing this kind ...
3. Is multiple named query file possible stackoverflow.com
I always see a single file being used for named query. I have never seen multiple file for queries, but can it be done?
4. Why use JPA instead of directly writing SQL query on Java File (i.e. directly to JDBC)? stackoverflow.com
I've been reading up on several articles what is
6. Can't find the Chapt1 Hibernate Tutorial code/files-ver3.6 forum.hibernate.org
In Chapter 1 of the ver 3.6 documentation there is a detailed Hibernate tutorial. There is a note at the bottom of the Chapter 1 TOC says that "All code is contained in the tutorials/web directory of the project source". Note sure what that means as there is no 'tutorials/web' directory in the release 3.6 release bundle. Also, when I searched ...
7. Sorting file : in or out database ? forum.hibernate.org
Hi, A simple question : is it better to store in or out the database file like pdf ? I'm using MySQL for the database, i'll have arround 5000 documents / year and the same for image. If i use hibernate to store in database i found a lot of sample to do it, but if a store it outside the ...
8. Query Cache and OSCache Filename Lengths forum.hibernate.org
9. Problem finding the configuration file forum.hibernate.org
log4j:WARN No appenders could be found for logger (org.hibernate.cfg.Environment). log4j:WARN Please initialize the log4j system properly. Exception in thread "main" java.lang.ExceptionInInitializerError at server.database.HibernateSimpleCommands.find(HibernateSimpleCommands.java:131) at server.database.Read.getAeroporti(Read.java:195) at server.web.WebServer.
10. count number of records in file (sql count) forum.hibernate.org
11. use "select .. into outfile 'file name' ..." with forum.hibernate.org
Hello, Hibernate Gurus, I'm having some headaches with execution of the JPA query stem from the createNativeQuery method of EntityManager object I have this massive amount of data that I want to output to a file directly by using MySQL's "select .. into outfile 'file name' ..." (if I don't, it will have Java run out of heap space and I ...