1. Limiting no of outputs in Hibernate query stackoverflow.com
I have a hibernate query in grails
In the above query i want only 5 number of outputs.How do I limit the output to 5?
2. Grails query association problem stackoverflow.com
I'm having trouble writing a query for the following domain classes:
3. GORM Hibernate query stackoverflow.com
I have the following Grails domain objects
4. Accessing the join table in a hql query for a many-to-many relationship in grails stackoverflow.com
I have 2 domain classes with a many-to-many relationship in grails: decks and cards. The setup looks like this:
5. Query the other way across a one-to-many with Criteria Builder stackoverflow.com
Lets say I have the following one-to-many relationship:
I've setup the relationship like this
6. Grails: Help with HQL query stackoverflow.com
I'm not very good in SQL and HQL... I have two domains:
How many hotels have at least one room ?
7. Grails GORM (Hibernate) query stackoverflow.com
I'm trying to do the below sql statement in GORM
so, I have ...
8. How to implement "select sum()" in Grails stackoverflow.com
I have a relationship like this:
And I'd hate to ...
9. Querying on property of a hasMany relationship stackoverflow.com
I have the following association in a domain I'm working on (not actually pirates unfortunately). A ship has many pirates. I want to be able to find all ships ...
10. Query Subset of Columns with Gorm stackoverflow.com
Suppose I have the following Domain class:
I have a list view where I do not need to display
11. How to execute BACKUP DATABASE query from grails? stackoverflow.com
I want to backup HSQLDB from grails, Here's the command BACKUP DATABASE TO 'C:/BACKUP/' BLOCKING But how to do this in GORM where all seems Entity related even executeQuery ? Thank you for sharing your ...
12. Grails: Querying Associations causes groovy.lang.MissingMethodException stackoverflow.com
I've got an issue with Grails where I have a test app with:
13. delete all items from sorted set in grails stackoverflow.com
I have a grails project with a class that I can delete no problem when doing it "manually" from the controller. I use the following code.
14. How can I refer to the "this" object in a Grails criteria query stackoverflow.com
I have a set of domain objects that are related like this:
15. how to get distinct results using Projections and Criteria stackoverflow.com
I am trying to load distinct Parents using Criteria in Grails. The query is as following Query:
16. find objects by many parameters stackoverflow.com
I have rather big form where a user can choose any number of parameters (from 1 to 10). Example:
17. gorm save method causing a select query to fire stackoverflow.com
I am using grails 1.3.7 and zkoss and my domain model is as below, I load the Person entity in session 1 and make changes to it through the UI. The on ...
18. Hibernate Query Escaping (from Grails' GORM) - again stackoverflow.com
I have seen many related question, but none of them is exactly my problem. General question: where exactly is specified how the things get escaped in Hibernate, in particular for Grails GORM? Particular ...
19. Grails GORM - How to get a PagedResultList when using aggregation functions stackoverflow.com
I'm using GORM from grails 1.2.1. No chance of upgrading at this point. This is not a grails app per se; rather it is a webapp that uses groovy and leverages ...
20. Grails Order By Not Working stackoverflow.com
I have a Grails query that has an order by clause, but when the results come back they are not ordered by that field. If I run the same query in ...
21. Grails (Hibernate) does select before insert without passing id argument value stackoverflow.com
I'm starting more serious tests of my grails web-app and it was time to move from hsqldb to postgres. Everything went more or less ok, however I'm getting an error in ...
22. How to get count of all items in a criteria GORM query stackoverflow.com
So i have this criteria query that is getting 10 feature articles that have itemchannel objects that are of type 4 and in a channel of id 1 i.e get me ...