1. How to count in Grails/Hibernate: Message.countBy stackoverflow.com
How do I count the number of messages where my body length is between 0 and 25 characters long?
Unfortunately for me,
2. How To Call A Named Query In Grails stackoverflow.com
Given the following example from Hibernate Make Easy, how can I call the named query, user.findByLoginName in Grails?
3. Grails: Adding sorting and paging to a custom HQL query stackoverflow.com
I have a list method that uses HQL. how do I add the paging and sorting parameters to this query?
4. How to query a date in HQL (Hibernate) with Joda Time? stackoverflow.com
I am sure that someone familiar with HQL (I am myself a newbie) can easily answer this question. In my Grails application, I have the following domain class.
5. HQL Insert Query in Grails stackoverflow.com
I want to write an insert query in Grails. I have tried all possible combinations but cant get the syntax correct. Can anybody please help?
6. How to get entries from the second level query cache? stackoverflow.com
In my grails application, I want to display all the current entries of the second-level cache from all regions. My code is as following :
8. Criteria for SELECT bla1, bla2 FROM foo stackoverflow.com
I want a criteria that only selects bla1 and bla2 from all attributes of a given domain
results = List ...
9. Grails (Hibernate) Criteria query stackoverflow.com
I have a domain class in my Grails app that looks like this:
I want to write a criteria query that selects events that occurred ...
10. Groovy criteria query stackoverflow.com
I have a domain model that looks like this
Or in English "An expense has a type, and each type belongs to a category". ...
11. SQL\HQL queries repository stackoverflow.com
While working on some java projects i've saw some sort of SQL repository. The idea was to place all queries in one(or few) xml files and retrieve them when needed by name. ...
12. Grails/Hibernate: how to order by isnull(property) to get NULLs last? stackoverflow.com
Normally when ordering ascending by a field, you get the NULL values first, and then the more interesting values. Often, you want NULL values last. In MySQL, you can do this ...
13. How to Group property in Order Clause using Grails Criteria stackoverflow.com
i am using Grails Criteria to pull results for a specific domaini want to ask whether is it possible to have group property in order clause or in other words, how ...
14. Querying database values from a column in Grails with Hibernate stackoverflow.com
Im new to grails and I try to get a database entry. The database connection works without problems. In the database Ive got a class named "Correct" which contains correct answers (booleans), so ...
15. Is it possible to query like this? stackoverflow.com
16. findAllByPropertyInList results in wrong result, JOIN related or hibernate Distinct/paging problem? stackoverflow.com
I have some strange results of findAllByPropertyInList() and think this is a bug in grails. See , the result is not what I expect it to be and what other queries say. Could it ...
17. [Query]Grails getLast entry for each groupBy stackoverflow.com
Query : I like to know how one can get latest entry of a domain entity in Grails. Problem domain:
18. Grails 1.3.7 maven plugin cannot find hibernate dependency stackoverflow.com
I'm a little new to Grails, but here's the scenario: I'm using Grails 1.3.7 and I have a custom plugin with a dependency on Hibernate. In the MyPluginGrailsPlugin.groovy I have:
19. HQL query in grails for LIKE stackoverflow.com
I want to know if HQL can handle a query such as the following "find the values LIKE "abc" or "def" or ... in either column1 or column2 or Table1" So I have ...
20. Grails - Criteria and SQL injections stackoverflow.com
I have a classical