1. NHibernate, Sum Query stackoverflow.com
If i have a simple named query defined, the preforms a count function, on one column:
2. (N)Hibernate Selecting Constants in Query stackoverflow.com
does anyone know if you can do something like this using the (N)Hibernate criteria api:
Baiscally I want to select a constant value for one ...
3. How to a write a Criteria query with multiple joins involved stackoverflow.com
I'm trying to code the following HQL query using the Criteria API:
4. How to construct this NHibernate query stackoverflow.com
I have a one-to-many relationship. I would like to construct this query: Give me all the parents that have only one child and for this child child.Type=X Since I 'm learning, please show ...
5. NHibernate Query Help stackoverflow.com
I have the following code which works fine. However, I only want to return rows where eventID = 5; Where can I add criteria to this query?
6. NHibernate: HQL and UserTypes as query paramaters stackoverflow.com
I'm using a database that has a weird date format. I wrote a UserType to transfer standard .NET DateTime to/from the weird format and it works fine. I've normally used ICriteria ...
7. NHibernate: hql to criteria query - help needed stackoverflow.com
I have this hql query, which works perfect:
8. How to query: Select games in categories A, B and C stackoverflow.com
I'd like to know how to effectively run a query such as:
This gives me games with categories A or ...
9. NHibernate query problem stackoverflow.com
these are my entities (simplified):
10. HQL query problem stackoverflow.com
I'm using this hql query for my filters. Query perfectly working except width (string) part. Here is the query,
11. NHibernate Query across multiple tables stackoverflow.com
I am using NHibernate, and am trying to figure out how to write a query, that searchs all the names of my entities, and lists the results. As a simple example, I ...
12. Hibernate simple criteria query solving problem stackoverflow.com
I'm stuck with a very simple criteria query problem:
13. NHibernate HQL queries stackoverflow.com
How to write HQL queries using NHibernate. What namespaces will I have to included so that everything works fine. Actually I have 2 tables Ticket and Trip and I wanta count ...
14. HQL query to get parent of an object stackoverflow.com
I'm an absolute hql newbie so bear with me... How do I write a hql query to retrieve the parent object of a child object? I've got an object/table TrackClass with a one-to-many ...
15. NHinerbate Query problem - Join Query with Non - primarykeys stackoverflow.com
I am new to Nhibernate, I'm trying to use nhibernate in a project and i wanted to convert the following sql query to Nhibernate HQL? Is this query possible in Nhibernate ...
16. Fluent Nhibernate - HQL select problem stackoverflow.com
I am new to NHibernate. I am using Fluent Nhibernate and when I run a simple query I get null results. Here is my configuration: Fluent Configuration:
17. NHibernate query ( hql vs criteria ) stackoverflow.com
I have an hql query string
How can i write this without hql in NHibernate ...
18. With NHibernate 2.1, how does one grab the first item in a collection using HQL to be used in the select clause? stackoverflow.com
Assume that I have a class Product:
19. select in Nhibernate by HQL stackoverflow.com
I have some mapping:
20. NHibernate: getting object model with HQL using a join on table stackoverflow.com
I am having difficult time trying to figure out how to get a mapped object using a join on a table (not mapped table). Tables:
21. Whats wrong with my Nhibernate HQL query? stackoverflow.com
I have this
22. NHibernate get next Birthdays stackoverflow.com
I have a table which contains a column Birthday of Type DateTime. Now I should select with HQL all Persons which Birthday is in the next 10 days or was in ...
23. Querying two tables, from code stackoverflow.com
I have two tables. the first table: Employee
The second table: CommentsEmployee
make consultation with the IdEmployee in the two tables, get Name, IdComment, and Note from C# Tables are of type SQL was trying
24. Multi-table NHibernate query stackoverflow.com
I have an object graph that looks like this:
25. Creating a "where in" HQL query stackoverflow.com
I am having trouble writing a HQL query which uses a "where in" clause. Simplified classes look like this:
27. my instance of an object changes via a linq 2 hibernate select query stackoverflow.com
I'm trying to execute a linq query,, but in middle of transaction it seems that the instance I'm working with has been changed and is not what its suppose to be
28. How to write this query in hql stackoverflow.com
I have this linq query in nhibernate
That gets rendered as
29. Caching Query for NHibernate forum.hibernate.org
Hi, We are using NHibternate with .Net 1.1 and are having some data related issues. We're experiecing some invalid data being returned from hibernate. Issue reolves around two users inadvertently sharing the same Isession instance. Could this result in data related to the first user being cached and return to the second user. For each entity request mentioned above unique object ...