1. Hibernate setMaxResults() not working for Sybase database query stackoverflow.com
Either of the following two approaches to executing a simple Hibernate query with limited results do not work in Sybase. They both result in a SybSQLException: Incorrect syntax near '@p0'.
2. Sybase ASE 15 + Hibernate: SybSQLException when using quotes in queries stackoverflow.com
I'm getting syntax error for Hibernate 3.3.2 generated queries containing double-quotes:
3. Incorrect sql request on count method with Play/Sybase/Hibernate when multiple PK stackoverflow.com
My model has multiple PK (3), I'm using the Play Framework with Hibernate, and the table mapped by my Model is stored in a Sybase db. I made a Junit where the ...
4. SqlGrammarException on count() when multiple PK under Sybase forum.hibernate.org
5. Paging with Sybase Anywhere forum.hibernate.org
I have several questions involving paging with Sybase Anywhere. I believe I've read all the posts concerning paging with Hibernate, but I haven't run across any that pertain to Sybase Anywhere specifically. My first question concerns the SybaseAnywhereDialect with Sybase 9.0. A few examples I've coded seem to work fine, however once I attempted to implement a paging example using Query.setMaxResults() ...
6. select for update with Sybase forum.hibernate.org
7. A problem with a query (Weblogic - Sybase) forum.hibernate.org
Newbie Joined: Fri Apr 20, 2007 5:57 am Posts: 1 Dear Colleagues, We are using Hibernate successfully in production for a year now. Thank you for the good job. In production (Hibernate-Version: 3.1) we get the error below. In our case some table records can be deleted. A batch process deletes those records by executing native sql using a jdbc connection ...
8. No paging support when querying or using hql with sybase forum.hibernate.org
9. Invalid ResultSet type error for Sybase named query forum.hibernate.org
10. sybase question, select @@tranchained forum.hibernate.org
I'm afraid my question is very specific to Sybase and not of interest to others. In my organization the database administrators are complaining, that Hibernate makes a lot of hits to the database asking whether the transaction mode used is chained or unchained. This web site explains the concepts of chained and unchained: http://snmgeeks.blogspot.com/2007/06/sybase-facts-about-transactions.html Chained: - Each data retrieval or modification ...
11. The optimizer could not find a unique index (Sybase) forum.hibernate.org
Hi , I am facing an issue while firing a Named query on Sybase using Hibernate. I am using JConn2 driver for Sybase. And using the org.hibernate.Query class of Hibernate 3. Below is the exception that I am getting. SQL state [ZZZZZ]; error code ; The optimizer could not find a unique index which it could use to scan table 'nectar..REF_CLIENT_COVERAGE' ...