1. Lazy relationship for many-to-one forum.hibernate.org
2.1.7 In order to make my many-to-one lazy in a given class I have to set the proxy or lazy attribute in the corresponding class. However, doing this affects all other classes having a many-to-one to the same class to be lazy. How can I get one many-to-one lazy and all the rest (many-to-one) not to be lazy.
2. Can I make a one-one relationship lazy? forum.hibernate.org
Hibernate 3.0 mySQL 4.1.10 I have a pair of classes linked via a one-one join on pk (mapping below). The reason I put the attachmentdata in another object(and table) is that it's *big* as in megabytes and I really, really don't want to be yanking it out of the database unless I need it. So I want to just query out ...
3. Lazy = true or false?? Many-to-one relationship... forum.hibernate.org
Hi... I can't see it anymore. searched the forum and just can't find the right solution... that's why a new post. I've got two database tables. User and UserGroup Code: +---------------+ | User | +---------------+ +---------------+ | UserGroup ...
4. Makeshift solution to lazy 0 to 1 relationship forum.hibernate.org
Hibernate version: 3.1.2 I just wanted to share a lazy 0 to 1 solution that i've been using. I admit that there must be better solutions out there, but it might be usable by some - and it really takes a few minutes to implement. You basically set up the mapping files as a one-to-many relationship, set the access as private, ...
5. many-to-one lazy relationship in hibernate forum.hibernate.org
Hi, I have a mapping of 'Agent' like this: Code:
6. MULTIPLE EAGER RELATIONSHIPS OR ACCESSING LAZY COLLECTIONS? forum.hibernate.org