1. How can I represent a many to many relationship to the same table/entity in hibernate? stackoverflow.com
Is that possible? I mean, can both ends of the many to many relationship point to the same table?
2. one-to-one relationship using JPA stackoverflow.com
I have created two table using JPA. i need to give 1-1 relationship between these tables. Can any one tell me how to give relationship between these tables.
3. jpa relationship stackoverflow.com
I have created two table as person and address using jpa. I want to give one to many relationship between these tables. if i give the folowing
in the address ...
4. Strange JPA one-to-many behavior when trying to set the "many" on the "one" entity stackoverflow.com
I've mapped two entities using JPA (specifically Hibernate). Those entities have a one-to-many relationship (I've simplified for presentation):
5. How to create relationship to the same entity with JPA (Hibernate)? stackoverflow.com
I have an entity
6. Relationship with multiple Entity stackoverflow.com
I would like to know if it's possible to create a relationship with an entity using hibernate. In one of my models like:
I would like to establish ...
7. How to handle M:M entity relationships in Flex/Java web application? stackoverflow.com
I am struggling to come up with a way to efficiently manage Flex entities that have a many-to-many relationships between their JPA/Java counter parts. Here is the problem...imagine a movie review web ...
8. Letting Hibernate know of hidden entity relationships stackoverflow.com
Assuming that I have an entity which is mapped with Hibernate (
9. owned and unowned relationships stackoverflow.com
What exactly is meant by owned and unowned relationships? These terms are often used in JPA/JDO documentation, but I haven't found a good definition of them.
10. Working with Entity Relationships forum.hibernate.org
Author Message kolobear Post subject: Working with Entity Relationships Posted: Mon May 10, 2010 2:13 pm Beginner Joined: Mon May 10, 2010 2:00 pm Posts: 21 I am getting the infamous LazyInitializationException in a simple web app I am writing. I have 2 entities being access: Person and Report Here is the Person Java Class: Code: package dao.entity; // ...
11. Entity Relationships forum.hibernate.org
Hello, I have some entity bean called Message has four properties: code , titles , bodies and message Type. the message contain one code like "MSG001" and one type"ERR" and multiple titles every title for human language and multiple bodies . to initiate the message I do like following: Quote: Message message1=new Message(); message1.setCode("MSG001"); message1.setMessageType(new MessageType(MessageType.Type.MSG)); message1.getTitles().put("en", "Bill Payment"); message1.getTitles().put("ar", " ...
12. Relationship of two entity's with two different PU's forum.hibernate.org
13. Where is the best place(s) to handle entity relationships? forum.hibernate.org
Hi, I've been searching and reading posts and articles around this website, tring to decide whether I should implement all the relationship handling into my DAO or leave it to the business logic layer. By relationship handling, I mean calling the stuff like addChild(), add Parent(), and deleteChild() etc. My feeling is to include these in the DAO layer, because the ...
14. Any way to determine if an entity relationship is a proxy? forum.hibernate.org
Hello All, I am using Hibernate 3.2 with Annotations and had a question regarding proxies. I have a scenario in which an object is being updated and during the operation, I only want to traverse entity relationships if I know it has already been loaded. This is required for performance reasons to reduce the number of queries. For example, we may ...
15. Non-typical relationship between tables and entities forum.hibernate.org
Hi everyone, I have a table (let's call it addresses) in DB with complex (double) primary key. It looks like that: (_id_, _version_, sth...) When I update an entity, my DAO creates new row in database with the same id and newer version. So, all rows with same id, are various versions of the same entity. I have relationship from another ...