1. create fixture using hibernate(not import.sql method) stackoverflow.com
Is there a way to use java code and those hibernate entity classes to create fixture data. I find using import.sql is not good when it comes to database migration
2. import.sql: Indeed only one liners allowed? forum.hibernate.org
Hi I have tables whith dozens of fields which I want to populate during deploy using hbm2ddl create-drop. I naturally ordered such complex insert statements into several lines. The effect was that the SchemaExport.importScript throws the error "You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use ...
3. HIbernate, derby & import.sql forum.hibernate.org
Hi. I have a strange problem with Hibernate and Apache Derby. I am trying to load the import.sql file and run it against a Derby db. My hibernate.cfg.xml file looks like this:
4. import.sql - different script name / multiple import scripts forum.hibernate.org
5. import.sql missing from tutorial forum.hibernate.org
6. Multiples import.sql error forum.hibernate.org
7. "/import.sql" and dialect forum.hibernate.org
8. import.sql forum.hibernate.org
9. problems with import.sql and more.. forum.hibernate.org
Hi! I am confused about import.sql feature as well a few things around it. i am using version of hibernate that comes with jboss seam 2.0.3.CR1 (version 3.something) Besides that it is jboss AS 4.2.2 GA, Postgres db. I have 2 tables for 2 entitys/classes. None of the tables gets updated with stuff from import.sql if i am using setting
10. import.sql forum.hibernate.org
I'm using JBoss 4.2.2, MySQL 5.0 I'm deploying application with import.sql file which is supposed to be executed by hibernate and populate database with data Problem is import.sql contains data in UTF encoding. And these data is inserted incorrectly. all non-ASCII characters are broken. MySQL database is set up with default UTF8 encoding and collation. I can insert utf data directly ...
11. import.sql imported more than once forum.hibernate.org
I'm using import.sql successfully in an ejb.jar together with JPA. In my persistence.xml I've configured autoddl to 'create'. So when the table doesn't exist, it will be created and data from import.sql will be imported without any problems. If the table already exists, nothing happens - as expected. Now this ejb.jar is bundled with other ejb.jars in an EAR. All other ...
12. import.sql forum.hibernate.org
Hi all, If I wanted to split my import.sql into multiple files and still have that run on startup, how would I go about doing that? My import.sql is getting a little large and I was hoping I could maybe leave it in the same place and have one for each jar file that provides some functionality my web app is ...
13. internationalisation of import.sql forum.hibernate.org