1. Exclude view from schema creation with Hibernate stackoverflow.com
I have an entity mapped to a view in Hibernate by specifying
2. Can Hibernate create Views in MySQL while doing Schema Update coderanch.com
Can hibernate create a view when I run the schema update as configured as "
3. Creating views with Schema Export forum.hibernate.org
Mapping documents: Code:
4. Can Hibernate create Views in MySQL while doing SchemaUpdate forum.hibernate.org
I have a Hibernate-MySQL problem....It goes like this... Can hibernate create a view when I run the schema update as configured as "
5. Mapping a view as entity makes schemaupdate fail forum.hibernate.org
Hello, For my question I'll first explain a test environment: - Two tables: "users" and "groups" - One MySQL view: union of "users" and "groups" named "mailaddresses" I use this view to give people a list of all addresses an e-mail can be sent to. That includes users and they can be sent to groups. I don't know of a way ...