1. Map Two Identical tables ( same schema...) to same entity in Hibernate stackoverflow.com
I have table1 and table2 that have the same schema... and I want to have only one entity rather than two ( since the fields will be the same). How would I ...
2. How to disable schema validation in Hibernate for certain entities? stackoverflow.com
How do I disable schema validation in Hibernate for certain entities (not all)? Some of my entities are using SQL which lead to fail validation so I want to ...
3. Re-use JPA entity hierarchy in two schemas stackoverflow.com
I have an entity hierarchy that I'd like to reuse in two different schemas.
4. Could not generate Schema from JPA annotated entities forum.hibernate.org
Dear All, i did reverse engineering in myeclipse7 to generate JPA annotated entities using oracle9i database. i tried to generate the database schema through JPA annonated entities in mysql using the following entries in persistence.xml
5. Entity Map with an existing Db schema forum.hibernate.org
6. How to generate an XML Schema from Java entities? forum.hibernate.org
7. Customizing entity classes without changing code or schema forum.hibernate.org
I have a problem where a general software product needs minor customizations for different customers. A core entity class (let's say "Article") is 90% common to all clients, but each customer needs a few additional customized fields. I would very much like to keep the core of the application 100% identical for all customers and to facilitate customizations by way of ...