1. Foreign key between different schemas problem forum.hibernate.org
2. How do I stop schema update creating foreign key? forum.hibernate.org
I have a class which has a foreign key that I need to define an association for. However, this class can be distributed across multiple sites (different, remote databases) where the foreign class may not exist. I can remove the foreign key constraint in the database and I can use the @NotFound(IGNORE) annotation to stop exceptions when the foreign class does ...
3. schemaexport anf teh size of foreign keys forum.hibernate.org
Hi, I use shemaexport to generate my sql schema (mysql dialect). All my keys are VARCHAR(32). Yet, when schemaexport generates a foreign key, it uses VARCHAR(255). This is an example of what schemaexport generates: create table Department ( id char(32) not null, name VARCHAR(40) ) create table Employee ( id char(32) not null, firstName VARCHAR(40) firstName VARCHAR(40) departmentId VARCHAR(255)) alter table ...
4. SchemaUpdate and foreign key constraints forum.hibernate.org
The problem with the schemaupdate on "update" is that it will try to alter table and add foreign key constraints that are already there. Saw in another thread that it also does this for indexes. I don't think schemaupdate should try to add things to a column that already exists. I get this every single time using HSQLDB: SEVERE: Column types ...
5. schemaexport without foreign key constraints forum.hibernate.org
6. SchemaExport Problem with Foreign Key Lengths in Lists? forum.hibernate.org
7. CompositeUserType, Foreign Key, and SchemaExport forum.hibernate.org
Hibernate version: 3 Mapping documents:
8. Foreign-key between 2 different schemas and Hibernate forum.hibernate.org
Hello everyone, I have a table A in schema 1 which has a foreign key to table B in schema 2. I use two mapping files, one for schema 1 and one for schema 2. Now my question: can I tell Hibernate that table A has a foreign key on table B, and if so, how? Thanks!
9. Absence of foreign keys enforced by the schema forum.hibernate.org
I have an existing J2EE application with an Oracle database. The Oracle database is replicated. Due to replication and performance issues, not all tables have a foreign key constraint *even* though a record may refer to other records. They have a "logical" foreign key. As I'm new to Hibernate, I would like to get some feedback on this issue (or non ...
10. schema update - foreign key problem forum.hibernate.org
Hi, I'm using MySql 4.1 (innoDB is enabled) and hibernate tools 2.0.1. Every time I start my webapp server I check some tables and I'm getting the following error message: ALLVARLIG: Syntax error or access violation, message from server: "You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax ...
11. How to tell schemaexport not to create foreign key forum.hibernate.org
12. disable foreign keys on schema update forum.hibernate.org