1. SchemaExportTask + JBoss forum.hibernate.org
2. Schemaexport inside JBoss app? forum.hibernate.org
Hi all, as smart ( and lazy ) as I am I tried to use schemaexport through my pico container in JBoss. So, I created it with the very same hibernate configuration properties as my SessionFactory:
3. Auto schema generation with hibernate 2.1.8 and JBoss 4.0.0 forum.hibernate.org
Newbie Joined: Fri Apr 15, 2005 9:01 am Posts: 2 Goodday All I had hibernate 2.1.8 running standalone in our app succesfully. Our shema generation was done using ant 1.6.2. All running 100% I then started with the task of having hibernate running in jboss. I have a Sybase jndi datasource up and running in jboss which hibernate connects to and ...
4. JBoss, Hibernate & HSQLDB, Unexpected token: SCHEMA in s forum.hibernate.org
Environment JBoss 4.0.2 Hibernate 3.0 HSQLDB 1.8 I created a file-based HSQLDB database with runManager.bat. It contains only one table create definition. It works fine. *.properties, *.lck, *.log, *.script are created. I copy those files to JBoss start location, and setup hibernate.cfg.xml as below
5. Hbm2ddlAuto JBOSS Schema generation forum.hibernate.org