1. Set schema name for specific table mappings using JPA stackoverflow.com
We are using JPA (hibernate) and have certain tables in a specific schema. I know schema names can be set in the ORM mapping file for a given persistence unit but ...
2. How to set Schema name in hibernate coderanch.com
I'm having difficulty figuring out a message when running hibernate-based application. It says ...jdbc.DB2Exception: [IBM][CLI Driver][DB2/NT] SQL0204N "DB2ADMIN.ORDER" is an undefined name. SQLSTATE=42704. Evidently, the schema name (supposed to be "trial_1") was not used, and user name was used instead. Therefore, the question becomes How I can set up the schema name when doing mapping in hibernate, specifically, in hibernate.hbm.xml, or ...
3. How to get Schema name using hibernate coderanch.com
4. Invalid SCHEMA Name problem forum.hibernate.org
I have a web project and it works on another work environment. When I try to run this at home, I am getting the error from hibernate invalid schema could not execute statement. I tried to copy the select statement from the console and run it in an sql client and it works. What could be the problem?
5. DB Schema name from a table forum.hibernate.org
We have an Spring + hibernate java application on jboss app server. Currently we are taking db schema name from the hibernate properties mentioned in application Context XML. HIbernate Default Schema in hibernate properties. ( Current ) We have a requirement to take the SB Schema name from one of the database table. I am bit confused, Where to insert this ...
6. override schema name for different environments forum.hibernate.org
7. Mapping 2 tables with same name from different schemas forum.hibernate.org
I a table X in schema A, and another table named X in schema B. While the two tables have the same name they are completely unrelated. I have to write an application that interacts with both tables. I have 2 hibernate mapping files set up as follows: src/com/me/db/A/X/X.hbm.xml:
8. How to double quote schema name? forum.hibernate.org
Hi there, I'm using PostgreSQL/Hibernate to develop an application. I have created an schema named hivits-ts and PostgreSQL doesn't allow to use the - character unless you put the schema name in double quotes (select * from "hivits-ts".Table ...). Hibernate doesn't seem to do this by default, so every time I try to access my database I get an exception due ...
9. How ot specify constrint name for schema export? forum.hibernate.org
10. Problem validateSchema withy the name of the schema forum.hibernate.org
Hello, I am having problems when the validation is activated in hibernate.cfg.xml. the method validateSchema in the class org\hibernate\cfg\Configuration checks first if the sequences exist in the database (databaseMetaData). The problemis the following : the sequence name is used as a key in the map databaseMetaData to verify that the sequence exists but the sequence name is prefixed by the schema. ...
11. How to centralized schema name ? forum.hibernate.org
12. is it possible to name the generated PK in schema export? forum.hibernate.org
13. externalize schema names forum.hibernate.org
Hi everybody, Does any one have an idea how to externalize schema names for entities. I give an example :
14. Hibernate not adding DB schema name for a table forum.hibernate.org
Full stack trace of any exception that occurs: [ACTIVE] [ACTIVE] ExecuteThread: '1' for queue: 'weblogic.kernel.Default (self-tuning)' -- 24 Oct 2007 07:32:53 -- INFO -- org.hibernate.tool.hbm2ddl.TableMetadata -- table found: .VZSTP.FILTER [ACTIVE] ExecuteThread: '1' for queue: 'weblogic.kernel.Default (self-tuning)' -- 24 Oct 2007 07:32:53 -- INFO -- org.hibernate.tool.hbm2ddl.TableMetadata -- columns: [filter_value, filter_type, product_id, package_id] [ACTIVE] ExecuteThread: '1' for queue: 'weblogic.kernel.Default (self-tuning)' -- 24 Oct ...
15. Schema Of Tables Fixed To Name Of Connecting User forum.hibernate.org
Hi all. This is my very first post here, so please forgive any redundancy. I am a DBA, and my company is using H.E.M. (Hibernate Entity Manager). I was told by an engineer that H.E.M. prefixes the schema name of accessed database tables to that of the connecting user. For example, if my DB2 database account username is MICKEYMOUSE, and I ...
16. Same schema with different table name in JPA forums.oracle.com
Hi all, I am developing SMS based application which store user requests in different tables on the base of keywords sent in SMS. Now i have same schema for all tables. I want that i create one entity and store data in different table by dynamically changing table name. Please help in this regard how we can achieve this functionality. Regards, ...