1. Accessing inter-schema tables and relations in hibernate stackoverflow.com
There is a typical situation being faced where different tables are scattered through different schemas in Oracle database and they are related to each other (encompassing all different types of relations). How ...
2. wrong schema which hibernate reads its metadata stackoverflow.com
I am confused about reading metadata from wrong oracle schema when hibernate trying to update the schema. As you can see in logs, two different schemas' metadata are being reading instead ...
3. issue with hibernate oracle schemas coderanch.com
I'm another hibernate noobie, so please correct me if I get anything wrong here. I'm working off an oracle db here, with 2 schemas for development and testing. I should be switching between them using the hibernate config xml file I thought, but that doesn't seem to be working. I only seem to get the development data back. I've searched through ...
4. Schema Export DLL Empty (Oracle 9i) forum.hibernate.org
5. Oracle Schema / Tablespaces / Tables forum.hibernate.org
This may be an Oracle - Hibernate question. So I posted in an Oracle forum and here ;-) This may be a very dummy question, but I'm new to Oracle (I'm used to MySQL / PostgreSQL, an others) but Oracle Users / Tablespaces are just driving me crazy. I have two WEB applications written in Java (Using Hibernate). Both are made ...
6. Support for Oracle 10g Schema-Based XMLTypes? forum.hibernate.org
7. problems with Oracle's schemas and ComboPooledDataSource forum.hibernate.org
8. Oracle schema table name conflicts forum.hibernate.org
Hi, Based on some research that I did, I found out that hibernate tries to search for a table in all schemas and then will use the first it finds with the same name. The first schema that will be searched for a specific table is not even the one that is used to logged in to the database. Now, I ...
9. Oracle, datasources and hibernate.default_schema forum.hibernate.org
I'm using hibernate inside JBoss with an Oracle datasource. Usually when I do JDBC queries against the datasource it uses the schema as defined in the -ds.xml. But with hibernate I have to add the hibernate.default_schema property in persistence.xml too: Code:
10. reverse engineer oracle schema forum.hibernate.org
Hi. I have opted for a different approach using ant. The build is successfull but nothing is ouput. Can someone please advise: build.xml Code: