1. Is it possible to generate JPA entity classes from a database schema at runtime? stackoverflow.com
IDEs like Netbeans allow generation of entity classes through a persistence context. If you had access to underlying generation method (not sure if it is an external tool or part of ...
2. How to handle several DB schemas with Hibernate? stackoverflow.com
In one of my projects, I have an application that manages several clients (or customer if you prefer). For each of them, I have a dedicated schema on a database. However, the ...
3. How to use Hibernate SchemaUpdate class with a JPA persistence.xml? stackoverflow.com
I've a main method using SchemaUpdate to display at the console what tables to alter/create and it works fine in my Hibernate project:
4. How to update schema by adding Annotated classes to an existing Persistence unit in JPA with hibernate? stackoverflow.com
Environment: JPA 2.0, Hibernate 3.6, in a war file (with jsf 2.0, on jboss 6, etc).
5. Hibernate: Overriding hibernate.default_schema property in persistence.xml stackoverflow.com
I have my default schema declared in persistence.xml as:
However, now I want to access one table from CURRSCHEMA which is in the same database. Entity is created as say ...
6. Defining default_schema outside of EAR (persistence.xml) forum.hibernate.org
Hello, we have an EJB application using two different Oracle Databases. We set the default schema of each persistence context in the persistence.xml (residing within the EAR-file): Code: