1. Schema text failed forum.hibernate.org
I am trying to use the SchemaExport tool but I'm getting the following error: "Schema text failed: persistent class not found: MyClass". Does anybody knows what can be wrong? If I create the table by myself my application works well, but I can't generate de schema with the tool...
2. Schema text failed: The dialect was not set. forum.hibernate.org
3. Schema Text Error forum.hibernate.org
I get this error: Schema text error: net.sf.hibernate.MappingException: persistent class [net.sf.hibernate.what.Wassup] not found Now in the src/net/sf/hibernate folder I created my own folder called what with a Wassup.java file and a Wassup.hbm.xml file. Why am I getting this error? Here is my build file:
4. schema-export: Schema text failed: Could not parse mapping.. forum.hibernate.org
5. Schema text failed: Dialect class not found: forum.hibernate.org
Newbie Joined: Sun Aug 05, 2007 3:28 pm Posts: 2 Hi, I am trying to build an application using Hibernate 2.1.8 I am using HSQLDB. while trying to generate a schema using ANT i get the following error. build.xml:85: Schema text failed: Dialect class not found: net.sf.hibernate.dialect.HSQLDialect I have hibernate2.jar in the classpath, but i still get this error. Hibernate version:Hibernate ...
6. SchemaValidatorTask Schema text failed: The dialect ... forum.hibernate.org
Getting this from SchemaValidatorTask... Schema text failed: The dialect was not set. Set the property hibernate.dialect. I am sure my classes are in classpath, since if I take them out, I get a worse error. I am sure I'm pointing to my hibernate.cfg.xml, since if I rename it, I get a worse error. Excerpt of hibernate.cfg.xml