1. Seam Hibernate Cannot open Connection stackoverflow.com
I am trying to create a menu. And, for some reason I get "org.hibernate.exception.GenericJDBCException: Cannot open connection" error, but same project works just fine on my desktop, I don't get it. Here ...
2. JPA Query fails then connection is lost stackoverflow.com
So I have a problem with the EntityManager closing the transaction when a SQL exception is throw by the Oracle database.
I have a collection of SQL ...
3. Hibernate Connection Lost seamframework.org
4. How to handle Hibernate Connection seamframework.org
I think that it is not masking a different error. The lines above are normal info logs (session initialization) nothing below except of the stacktrace printed by CachedConnectionManager. Anyway is it safe to use the underlying connection directly? Since this error seems to be common (several hints on google) I'm thinking about to get the same result on a different way. ...
5. Is it possible to get a database connection with JPA withou... seamframework.org
I just want JPA or hibernate or allocate manage the database connection and I will use JDBC to do the rest. Is that possible. I saw a few examples using session.getConnection() to get the Connection object? R u saying that this is no longer possible? Is there a way to gain access to the database Connection object in this fashion?