1. avax.persistence.PersistenceException: org.hibernate.valida... seamframework.org
2. Custom Validator for Hibernate only runs on persist seamframework.org
package de.dssc.validator; import java.util.*; import org.hibernate.validator.*; public class DSSCImageValidator implements Validator
3. javax.persistence.PersistenceException: org.hibernate.LazyI... seamframework.org
4. Unknown entity when persisting seam managed JPA entity seamframework.org
Thanks for reading through this long post. Can this be fixed in a future seam release ? I would like to get rid of all annotations on my domain model as the domain model is re-used across applications but the mapping may differ, having to keep @Entity annotation forces one to have persistence API jar in the runtime classpath which is ...
5. Seam / Hibernate persistence problem coderanch.com
I'm pretty much new to all things Seam, so please have mercy and help me with this one. I'm using JBoss Seam 2.2 and JBoss Application Server 5.1.0. This is the scenario: I've got TestCases and TestSteps. One TestCase has multiple TestSteps. I have a table that displays the steps and actions like "addStep" and "deleteStep". I use rich:inplaceInput to edit ...