1. Searching in a collection with JPA/Hibernate stackoverflow.com
I would like to make a query from an object I have defined that contains a collection. Object looks like this:
2. Hiberante Search and IndexedEmbedded collection stackoverflow.com
3. Searching a collection forum.hibernate.org
Hi guys I hope you can help me cause I' m stuck on this one. Suppose I have an object Accomodation which may contain equipments (M-M). I would like to perform a query on the equipmentList in Accomodation to check if two or more particular equipments exists. SELECT ALL FROM Hibernate.DAO.Accomodation acc JOIN acc.equipmentList AS eq WHERE eq.name IN (\"Radio\" AND ...
4. Searching by assoication within a collection (HQL) forum.hibernate.org
Folks, How could I refer to the code of UOMVO in HQL for my example at the bottom? (e.g. vo.quantityAllocations.quantity.UOMVO.code) Code: select vo.code from BinSVO vo where 'Each' in elements(vo.quantityAllocations.quantity.UOMVO.code) net.sf.hibernate.QueryException: expecting 'elements' or 'indices' after: quantity [select vo.code from com.cendec.ikermit.materials.vo.BinSVO vo where 'Each' in elements(vo.quantityAllocations.quantity.UOMVO.code) select vo.code from BinSVO vo where ...
5. HQL - How would you search for a subset of a collection? forum.hibernate.org
Bah. Forgot to include the mapping documents. The relevant portions are here: Code:
6. Searching Collections in Hibernate Proxies forum.hibernate.org
7. HQL Query... search inside a collection. forum.hibernate.org
Hello, Isn't it possible to create a query with a condition checking for elements inside a collection ??. (the collection is composed by several objects...). In my mapping... the list is declared this way: Code:
8. The search in collection using the compsiteid does not Work forum.hibernate.org
The search in collection using the compsiteid does not Work Hibernate version: 3.1.3 Mapping documents: Indisponibilidade.xml
9. Using Criteria search on last element of collection forum.hibernate.org
Hi! Is it possible to add a restriction using a Criteria search on the last element of a collection? e.g. I have a Bike and it has multiple prices (Price being a composite -> Price.value, Price.category etc)and I want to restrict my search to the last element of prices. criteria.createAlias("prices","pr").add(Restrictions.eq("pr.category", 2)); Would match any Bike that has a price category of ...
10. One-To-Many collection searching forum.hibernate.org
I need to find a list of users who have a collection with an object with a property that has a value. Wow, that's a mouthful. Here's a simplification of my domain model: User -> interests (List) -> interests -> relationId I need to find a User who has an interest that has a relationId matching a value I'm inputting. Does ...
11. Searching within a collection - query build problem forum.hibernate.org
Hi All, I'm new to Hibernate but I've spent a lot of time searching for a best solution for my issue, unfortunatelly I was not able to find one. Excuse me if it is a trivial, but I really need help with it. I have a quite ordinary User object, which apart from simple fields has also a collection (set) of ...