1. How to find and store the number of times a user was part of a search criteria stackoverflow.com
LinkedIn provides a mechanism to say that the user was part of a search criteria "n" number of times in the last "x" days. How do you go about capturing and ...
2. Search greek term in MySQL/hibernate stackoverflow.com
Can someone tell me how to search greek word like '?-term' in MySQL? I use linux, MySQL 5.14, table utf_general_ci. When I use normal search like
3. Searching in database stackoverflow.com
I need some advice how can I perform a search in the database. For example I have table in database called:
4. Hibernate with MySQL Full text search coderanch.com
Hi all, I have a website which uses hibernate and i am using MySQL database. I am trying to use MySQL full text search in my website but while using it with hibernate it gives a error of unexpected token: against It doesn't recongnise the match and against use for full text search with mysql. Can anyone please give me a ...
5. MySQL's fulltext search doesn't work with Hibernate 3 forum.hibernate.org
org.hibernate.hql.ast.QuerySyntaxError: unexpected token: AGAINST near line 1, column 78 [from db.Product p where MATCH (name) AGAINST ('test' IN BOOLEAN MODE)] at org.hibernate.hql.ast.ErrorCounter.throwQueryException(ErrorCounter.java:63) at org.hibernate.hql.ast.QueryTranslatorImpl.parse(QueryTranslatorImpl.java:215) at org.hibernate.hql.ast.QueryTranslatorImpl.doCompile(QueryTranslatorImpl.java:127) at org.hibernate.hql.ast.QueryTranslatorImpl.compile(QueryTranslatorImpl.java:83) at org.hibernate.impl.SessionFactoryImpl.getQuery(SessionFactoryImpl.java:427) at org.hibernate.impl.SessionImpl.getQueries(SessionImpl.java:884) at org.hibernate.impl.SessionImpl.list(SessionImpl.java:834) at org.hibernate.impl.QueryImpl.list(QueryImpl.java:74)
6. Still struggling with mySQL fulltext search forum.hibernate.org