1. Storing Grails/GORM domain objects in the session - why not? stackoverflow.com
I'm learning Grails/GORM and as I've understood it the current best practice is not to store domain objects in the session (see http://jira.codehaus.org/browse/GRAILS-978 for a potential fix). The workaround is ...
2. How to establish a Hibernate session within a grails script stackoverflow.com
The following grails script:
3. In Grails how do I access the hibernate session inside of a domain class static method? stackoverflow.com
I've read various articles on the web, but they seem rather scattered on this point. Exactly what do I need to do in my configuration and in my method to ...
4. grails console issue : No Hibernate Session bound to thread, stackoverflow.com
i'm trying to learn Grails console and had a problem. It looks like this: When I start grails console in my project WITHOUT starting the project, I can persist data to ...
5. Hibernate session in threads stackoverflow.com
Im having some problem with a service that acts as a listener of some events that are originated from an external library, that library creates a thread for reading comm port ...
6. How to access Hibernate session from src folder? stackoverflow.com
I would like to know how to access the Service and Domains properly in this sample class placed in src/java folder
7. grails sessionFactory.currentSession.flushMode not work with thread? stackoverflow.com
In grails we have the following config:
8. Keep Hibernate/Grails domain object in session stackoverflow.com
I have a application where the user needs to enter data but the form is spread across several screens each requiring the user to POST data to the server as the ...