1. Session Closing and Lazy Initializing forum.hibernate.org
We are trying to give lazy initializing a try in an attempt to cut down on the number of selects hibernate does when loading an object. We are using WebWork2. The problem I've run into is we close the session at the end of the action. When a JSP tries to access a collection we got lazy initialization errors that said ...
2. problems with multiple database sessionfactory + lazy=true forum.hibernate.org
3. Lazy init Sets modified after closing session? forum.hibernate.org
Hibernate version: 2.1.4 and 2.1.8 Mapping documents: Code:
4. Toggling Lazy Setting per session forum.hibernate.org
Hi All, I have an application using lazy="false" in hbm and the code written expects inner objects,hence I cannot make lazy="true" with out code changes. Is there a way I can toggle lazy setting per session? is there something like session.setLazy(boolean lazy). ? or some other way to do it. As I am using 3-T architecture I cannot keep session open ...
5. Incrementally/lazily build up the session factory forum.hibernate.org
6. About lazy = "true" and session .close() question. forum.hibernate.org
Recently I was developing a system. I met a problem like that. When web page send a request for some data to display , then back end receive this request . I use Hibernate select some results meeting with request from database , then send these results to web page. When I finished the select operation, I closed the session. (I ...