1. NHibernate using single configuration file to connect to multiple dbs stackoverflow.com
I'd like to have a single configuration file and then when I'm creating a session change the hibernate-configuration->session-factory->connection.connection_string property to what I want it to be programmatically? Is it possible? UPDATE: I believe ...
2. Where is the session located ? in client browser or at the server side ? and why it is used in hibernate? stackoverflow.com
I know that the session is used for the database in Hibernate, but what is the task of the session in database? Does anyone know about this?
3. [N]Hibernate Sessions stackoverflow.com
A silly question, perhaps, but at this time of night, StackOverFlow is my only friend. I'm playing with NHibernate and wanted to factualize these 2 statements regarding Sessions in web applications. 1) You ...
4. How to use hibernate sessions? stackoverflow.com
The structure of my program is as follows: Inside my main java class:
5. SessionFactory Configure Error stackoverflow.com
NHibernate. I'm work with sql compaq edition, and I have many tables, I need to make the CRUDS for each one (insert, update, delete, and get). In this moment I have a problem ...