1. 2 opens sessions with GenericDao and proxy forum.hibernate.org
Hi everybody. I have a problem witth Illegal attempt to associate a collection with two open sessions Someone can help me please ? This is my genericDao Code: public interface GenericDao
2. Proxy throws ClassCastException only if Session.get() used forum.hibernate.org
3. reassociating proxies after session closed forum.hibernate.org
4. Proxy Session is open but its target session is closed! forum.hibernate.org
5. session.get(Class) don't return a proxy forum.hibernate.org
6. return a proxy with Session.get() forum.hibernate.org
Page 565 of the book says "If you call get() instead of load() you trigger a database hit and no proxy is returned" but javadoc says "(If the instance, or a proxy for the instance, is already associated with the session, return that instance or proxy.)" get() can or cannot return a proxy?
7. Proxy Session in Hybernate 3.0 forum.hibernate.org
Hi I have a question about the Hibernate 3.0. Can we impliment Proxy session in Hibernate. if we can then please tell me how we can impliment. Example. Connection conn= JDBC.getConnection(); Properties properties = new Properties(); properties.put("PROXY_USER_NAME", "NOTIFICATION"); ((OracleConnection)conn).applyConnectionAttributes(properties); final Session saveSession1 = sessionFactory.openSession(conn); saveSession1.beginTransaction(); saveSession1.saveOrUpdate(object); saveSession1.flush(); //((OracleConnection)conn).close(OracleConnection.PROXY_SESSION); saveSession1.getTransaction().commit(); but this code is giving the following error This method is only ...
8. Functional inconsistency on session-proxy methods forum.hibernate.org
I'm using hibernate in version 3.2.5.ga. I would like to use the hibernate feature for passing session by thread local. I have configured hibernate with (