1. hibernate sessions spanning multiple servers forum.hibernate.org
Hello, I'm curently working on a distributed plugin framework and I'm having trouble getting the datastorage to work right. Ideally I would like to use Hibernate for this, but I'm not sure if it would be the right tool for the job. Example: There are 2 plugins, both on a different server. Plugin 1 calls plugin 2, Plugin 2 needs to ...
2. Standard way to create hibernate session on App server start forum.hibernate.org
3. JNDI bound SessionFactory in SUN Application Server. forum.hibernate.org
Hi Is it possible to use JNDI bound SessionFactory in SUN Application Server 8.1 ? I load Hibernate from a WEB module. I can lookup SessionFactory from the WEB module, but it's not possible from EJB module. From this log it seems that SessionFactoryObjectFactory gets initialized two times: first when I do lookup from WEB module and second - from EJB ...
4. Hibernate session for client and server forum.hibernate.org
5. Cannot get a session Factory using JNDI in a J2EE Server forum.hibernate.org
Hi I am in big trouble folks. i am not able to configure getting SessionFactory from JNDI . Please help me details about the cfg and error stackTrace are mentioned below. This is my cfg file: