1. Executing stored procedures in hibernate coderanch.com
Mr Bartender, I have recently started looking at Hibernate for our next project, and so far have managed to get up and running with little fuss. However, I have been chasing around the web trying to find any concrete examples of configuring Hibernate for use with stored procedures ... The link you provided, and much of the information I found does ...
2. Executing a stored procedure in Hibernate coderanch.com
3. how to execute a Stored Proc in Hibernate coderanch.com
Hi Friends, Here is my problem. I need to invoke a stored proc that gives me a ID back to insert in a new row. I googled about it and found that you can use names query but for that you need to map that into Hbb.xml file. I am using hibernate 3 and do not use HBM file for mapping ...
4. Hibernate: Executing stored procedure using hibernate coderanch.com
Hi I am trying to execute stored procedure using execute but it giving this Exception. **************************************************** log4j:WARN No appenders could be found for logger (org.hibernate.cfg.Environment). log4j:WARN Please initialize the log4j system properly. Exception in thread "main" org.hibernate.MappingException: Error reading resource: Insurance.hbm.xml at org.hibernate.cfg.Configuration.addResource(Configuration.java:447) at org.hibernate.cfg.Configuration.parseMappingElement(Configuration.java:1381) at org.hibernate.cfg.Configuration.parseSessionFactory(Configuration.java:1353) at org.hibernate.cfg.Configuration.doConfigure(Configuration.java:1335) at org.hibernate.cfg.Configuration.doConfigure(Configuration.java:1302) at org.hibernate.cfg.Configuration.configure(Configuration.java:1230) at org.hibernate.cfg.Configuration.configure(Configuration.java:1216) at com.test.SPExec.main(SPExec.java:24) Caused by: org.hibernate.MappingException: invalid ...
5. Problems in Hibernate executing stored procedure coderanch.com
Hi everyone, first of all, i will say that i've looked during 2 days now in internet to find a solution but i couldn't find anyone. my problem is: i cant run a stored procedure, my files are: HBM:
6. Is it possible to execute stored procedure in hibernate. coderanch.com
can i call execute stored procedures in hibernate. somewhere i read it is not possible in hibernate. Is the following code correct or. create or replace procedure changesalary(p_employeeid number, p_newsalary number) is begin update employees set salary= p_newsalary where employee_id = p_employeeid; if sql%notfound then raise_application_error(-20100,'Invalid Employee Id'); end if; end; import org.hibernate.Query; import org.hibernate.Session; import org.hibernate.SessionFactory; import org.hibernate.cfg.Configuration; public class ...
7. How to execute stored procedure? forum.hibernate.org
Dear friends, I'm having stored procedure call fetchStudDetails(?, ?, ?, ?,?); First 2 are input parameters and other 3 are output parameters. Anyone please tell me how to execute this stored procedure through hibernate (in Java)? I have seen some examples to call the stored procedure in hibernate but I couldn't get an idea to call the stored procedure with in ...
8. executing Stored Procedures from Hibernate forum.hibernate.org
Hi All, Im new to hibernate. Please let me know how to call a stored procedure which stored in a database. I use hibernate with annotations and have no hbm file. Can i call my sp using a named query?. How can i call my SP to get a resultset? Thanks in advance.
9. stored procedure doesn't seem to be executed forum.hibernate.org
10. How to execute a stored procedure using hibernate forum.hibernate.org
ok I am pasting my code, which executes the stored procedure... ------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Following is the XML mapping document for persisting "Company" object: ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
11. Erros While executing stored procedure/// forum.hibernate.org
12. example to execute stored procedure through hibernate3.0 forum.hibernate.org
13. problem in executing stored procedure forum.hibernate.org
14. Executing stored Procedure... forum.hibernate.org
Hi Guys, I am using hibernate 3 version i want to execute stored procedure using hibernate... and i am using Oracle 10g My procedure is as follows: create or replace function selectAllItems RETURN SYS_REFCURSOR AS st_cursor SYS_REFCURSOR; BEGIN OPEN st_cursor FOR SELECT ITEM_ID, ITEM_STATUS, SKU, ITEM_TYPE, GW_CODE FROM PC_PM_ITEMS_V; RETURN st_cursor; END; and my mapping file contains:
15. unable to execute stored procedure forum.hibernate.org
Newbie Joined: Tue Apr 18, 2006 3:50 am Posts: 6 Hibernate version: Hibernate 3.1.2 Mapping documents:
16. How to execute this stored procedure(new to hibernate) forum.hibernate.org
Hello All.... I need to execute this stored procedure using hibernate. I am new to hibernate and need to know what would be the exact steps to execute this very basic stored procedure. The procedure takes two parameters and outs two parameters: CREATE OR REPLACE procedure SAMPLE_PROC (P_PARA1 number, P_PARA2 varchar2, P_PARA3 OUT number, P_PARA4 OUT varchar2) as begin P_PARA3:=P_PARA1+10; P_PARA4:=P_PARA2||'10'; ...
17. How to execute oracle stored procedures in Hibernate urgent forum.hibernate.org
Hi Kumar, sorry, but I can't write the application for you. Plus, I am no Oracle expert. I guess the best way forward is for you to start with reading the documentation and try to get the thing working. If you run into a specifice problem that you cannot solve, you can post it in the forum together with stack traces, ...
18. Executing stored procedures Oracle Java forum.hibernate.org
hi everyone! Im using Oracle 10g and hibernate 3.2.5 this is my code: Mapping file hibernate:
19. Executing stored procedure using hibernate forum.hibernate.org