1. Calling stored procedure from Java / JPA stackoverflow.com
I am writing a simple web application to call a stored procedure and retrieve some data. Its a very simple application, which interacts with client's database. We pass employee id and company ...
2. Rewriting SQL Stored procedure with Hibernate coderanch.com
3. Stored procedures, sql and the hibernate advantage forum.hibernate.org
Hello, I have been looking at Hibernate for a few days and it looks fantastic. I was wondering if there was a way to leverage the SQL name binding for straight SQL and stored procedure calls. Some of the problems with JDBC that hibernate has already solved include: * Named statements: better to specified SQL in a separate (xml) file than ...
4. SQL Query against a Stored Procedure forum.hibernate.org
Meanwhile, I found a strange, hackish way. Basically I define a "mapping" to a java.lang.String type from a non-existent table. The mapping declares a string (the string) as the id. Basically, that does the trick. Doesn't save much over JDBC and of course needless to have Hibernate involved, etc, but it does work.
5. Problem in Customise SQL for create through stored procedure forum.hibernate.org
Newbie Joined: Wed Jan 03, 2007 4:12 am Posts: 11 Location: Singapore Hi all, I have the setup in my box: Hibernate 3.2.1, Postgres 8.1, jboss4.05 GA I overwrite the insert sql string by using the following declaration in the hibernate mapping file.