1. Does JPA 2.0 support SQL Server table variables? stackoverflow.com
I am using JPA 2.0 and SQL Server 2008 and I have determined that JPA doesn't like my stored procedures when I use a table variable. For example, this sproc works:
2. Hibernate + Stored Procedure w output from Multiple tables forum.hibernate.org
Hi, I have many stored procedures which are mostly 'get'. I am using Hibernate , Spring , Oracle for my application. Problem : I dont want to map the entity to any table in database as it used only for Stored Proc output. But i get error - org.hibernate.MappingException: Named query not known: notify I think its because Hibernate did not ...
3. Call stored procedure not related to table forum.hibernate.org
4. stored procedure using temp table - sybase forum.hibernate.org
Strange problem. I have a stored procedure that selects a few values into a temp table and then uses that temp table to delete some rows from another table: SELECT id into #mytemp FROM tableA WHERE id=@id DELETE from tableB WHERE id in (select id from #mytemp) the proc works fine when I run it from my database client. But when ...
5. Stored Proc returning more than one table forum.hibernate.org
how can I specify in the
6. Hibernate, Stored Procedures and Temporary Tables forum.hibernate.org
Hibernate version:3.1.1 WebLogic 8.1 Sybase 12.5 Hi, I am using hibernate to call sybase stored procedures. I have got this working in so far that I am calling an SP that doesn't do anything fancy (like using temporary tables!) The data is nicely returned to me in a list of objects mapped in the hbm.xml files. All very nice. However, I ...
7. Stored procedures in Sybase11 using temp tables forum.hibernate.org
8. HELP: Stored Procedure: Simple "insert into table" forum.hibernate.org