1. Hibernate 3 : Storing return value from Stored procedure call coderanch.com
Is it possible to retrieve return value from stored procedure call called within CUD operations. eg.
2. How to retrieve a value returned by stored procedure? forum.hibernate.org
I hv just started to use hibernate , and database i am using is MySQL . I have just created a simple stored procedure in mysql , CREATE DEFINER=`root`@`localhost` PROCEDURE `fst_proc`(in x int,out y int) BEGIN select pow(x,2) into y; END which means that the result will be contained in variable y . My question is that , how should i ...
3. Get a return value from an Oracle Stored Procedure forum.hibernate.org
4. How to call Stored procedure returning single value? forum.hibernate.org
5. Execute Oracle stored proc w/o return value or parameters forum.hibernate.org
I want to execute a simple Oracle stored procedure that does not require any parameters nor does it return any values or result sets. It just copies data between tables and all I need to do is execute it. In straight SQL this is all I need to do: EXECUTE MYSCHEMA.MY_PROCEDURE In my DAO here's how I'm trying to get Hibernate ...
6. Error calling stored procedure that doesn't return any value forum.hibernate.org
New to hibernate & Java. I am trying to execute a stored procedure with no parameters that doesn't return any value. hibernate.hbm.xml