1. Hibernate : Index in parent table coderanch.com
So the effective query is: I want to create tables where subclass table's primary key is same as that of main table- ID (auto increment) Also the main table will have one TYPE coulmn where the type will be same as the subclass table's name. Please ignore case (small/capital) related errors, if any in tha attached code above. Thanks
2. Writing to table with a none primitive type gave me an index forum.hibernate.org
3. how to make table index forum.hibernate.org
4. additional index for table forum.hibernate.org
5. Unsuccessful: alter table add index forum.hibernate.org
Author Message kcflyer63 Post subject: Unsuccessful: alter table add index Posted: Mon Dec 11, 2006 2:06 pm Newbie Joined: Tue Sep 12, 2006 6:06 pm Posts: 15 I'm getting the following error from Hibernate during initialization: Code: Dec 11, 2006 11:45:31 AM org.hibernate.tool.hbm2ddl.SchemaUpdate execute SEVERE: Unsuccessful: alter table resource_location add index FK1209BCC6247E152C (resource_key), add constraint FK1209BCC6247E152C foreign key (resource_key) ...
6. How do I force Hibernate to use a particular table index? forum.hibernate.org
MySQL 4.x is choosing the wrong index for a particular query. I can use "USE INDEX(`foo-index`)" if I'm using raw SQL, but I'd rather not use raw SQL unless absolutely necessary. Is there a way I can force the use of a particular index in, say, a Criteria Query? Forgive me if this has been asked a zillion times - I ...
7. Table names stored in additional index table forum.hibernate.org
Hey, I have a "tricky/legacy" problem that I want to sort out with hibernate ... Each time I need to do something with with a text, I need to: 1) obtain table name from "book_index" table by "using book_ref" column 2) search for the entity in obtained table Note that, I know that I can solve this with direct queries, I ...
8. How do I force Hibernate to use a particular table index? forum.hibernate.org
9. Simple table with foreign index forum.hibernate.org
Hi, I have a problem defining the table and the object for a table with only one foreign key. There are two tables: User (with id and other fields) ChessWaitingList which has only one field "player" that is the id of a user in the User table. I tried several configuration but without success. How can I implement this using hibernate? ...