1. Supporting Different JPA GenerationTypes for Test/Production stackoverflow.com
I want to use GenerationType.IDENTITY for primary keys in my production MySQL system. But for local development and testing, I'd like to use HSQLDB. The problem is that HSQLDB doesn't support ...
2. How to define two persistence units (one for production, one for unit testing)? stackoverflow.com
This is my stateless bean:
It explicitly defines that the name of persistence unit is
3. Best practice to get EntityManger for either Test or Production stackoverflow.com
I'm creating a JPA-based application, and I need the EntityManger in a lot of diffferent places. So I'm creating a singleton class that returns the entity manager:
4. configuring hibernate for production and testing stackoverflow.com
In my web app,I am using hibernate and hsqldb for database operations..and use Ant for build management.I have a local.properties containing db.url,db.driver etc.They contain production db values. In hibernate.cfg.xml ,I am again ...
5. How to connect to different databases (development/test/production) transparently with hibernate stackoverflow.com
I have several different databases for different environments to connect my application to. These are constant per installation but differ between them. In other words there is