1. Are the unit test case for JPA worthy? anyway it is just going to access DB, why do we need it? stackoverflow.com
Are the unit test case for JPA worthy? anyway it is just going to access DB, why do we need it?
2. JUnit Test Cases with Hibernate coderanch.com
My experience is from ibatis, but the same principles apply to hibernate. when i work with ibatis to add a new method into an existing DAO, where in the xml file, I have a big mess of a complicated SQL query, and have the results mapped to a java bean, or list of java beans, and the output of this getX() ...
3. hibernate test cases forum.hibernate.org
hi all, could someone give me a short introduction how to *really* use the testcases to analyze hibernate. (I am in trouble and have little time) -> where is that hbsql database file? -> whre is the hibernate.cfg.xml for the testcases -> can the testcases be easily adapted for non hsqldb thanks -- Jakob
4. test case: "Found two representations of same collectio forum.hibernate.org
Hibernate version: 2.1.6 Mapping documents: Code:
5. Any test case exists for compatibility test of Dialect? forum.hibernate.org
6. Problem in run a test case. forum.hibernate.org
when i run a test case then exception occur . My hibernate-services.xml file as shown :
7. How to approach a certain test case forum.hibernate.org
Newbie Joined: Wed Jun 07, 2006 7:34 am Posts: 1 I am writing a test case to test that my foreign key constraints are making a certain row delete. I can see from my database that the row is deleting as it should, however I am confused as to where I am going wrong with handling the sessions as to why ...
8. want junit test case for StaleObjectStateExcpetion forum.hibernate.org