1. JMockit Hibernate Emulation stackoverflow.com
I was wondering if anyone tried using JMockit Hibernate Emulation? Jmockit documentation says that when Hibernate Emulation tests are run, they won't use the O/R mapping information. So, this means it ...
2. How Configure Hibernate for develop Test stackoverflow.com
we are 9 programmer work on java Web application use hibernate framework, but we have problem by running(in run mode, debug mode) project each time we want test the project we must ...
3. how to easymock test this code stackoverflow.com
how this code test with easymock
4. hibernate configuration for testing -(newbie wows) stackoverflow.com
I have been learning to use hibernate for a couple of months. I am finding it difficult in deciding how to configure hibernate to work on a test database. I have a hibernate.cfg.xml ...
5. Testing JPA controllers in IDE forums.netbeans.org
Hello Guys, I have created netbeans project that uses hibernate and Jsf libraries. The following steps are taken to create project. 1. Created user table (id,firstname,lastname) 2. Created entity class for ...
6. Hibernate Test coderanch.com
Hi Ranchers, My Team is currently developing a WebApp , and my part is with the DAO Implementations. Currently what I am doing is, after I finish creating a hibernate dao, I run the webapp, and run debug mode in eclipse in order to test if what I have done is correct. My question is, Is there a way to test ...
7. Testing hibernate-3.5.0-Beta2 forum.hibernate.org
I'm trying to download the (hibbernate-3.5.0-Beta2) jars from the maven repo Code:
8. Dynamic NamingStrategy (Normal / Test mode) forum.hibernate.org
Hi, I already searched this forum and google, but couldn't find exactly what I was looking for. I would like to have an extra NamingStrategy, called TestNamingStrategy which concats all my table names with "_TEST". While in normal mode, I would like to use the DefaultNamingStrategy; But while running the unit tests I would like to use the TestNamingStrategy. I have ...
9. C3P0 timeout and idle_test_period forum.hibernate.org
10. hibernate testing forum.hibernate.org
11. test forum.hibernate.org
12. It is my test code... forum.hibernate.org
Author Message macula Post subject: It is my test code... Posted: Tue Sep 16, 2003 10:21 am Newbie Joined: Sat Sep 13, 2003 12:47 pm Posts: 15 eg.hbm.xml.steve Code:
13. Hibernate tested with Commons-Lang 2.0 ? forum.hibernate.org
Has anyone tested Hibernate 2.0 with the recently-released Jakarta Commons lang 2.0? The new JCL release has a handful of semantic changes, particularly in StringUtils. I'd like to update my application to JCL 2.0 but I fear breaking Hibernate. Has anyone tested this combination? Does Hibernate 2.1 make use of the new Commons libraries? Thanks Todd
14. net.sf.hibernate.test.DoubleStringType forum.hibernate.org
Right, I can now write by hand a hibernate mapping file that maps a single java object to two database columns (because it seems that middlegen can't generate this automatically?). Are there tutorials for writing the actual class file that gets put into the hibernate-2.0.3/build/net/sf/hibernate/type directory (to map an object to 2 database columns)? Any help would be appreciated.
15. Simple test dosen't work forum.hibernate.org
Newbie Joined: Wed Mar 24, 2004 3:46 am Posts: 1 Hi I have a simple table (DB2) such as... create table test (task varchar(255) not null, name varchar(255)) alter table dba.test add constraint "testpk" primary key ("TASK") And a mapping file such as...
16. Running the tests forum.hibernate.org
I've been trying to get the tests going from the 2.1.2 distribution. I copied the HSQLDB jar into the lib directory. Is there anything else I need to do? I'm getting an out of memory error when I actually run them: Code: junit: [junit] Running org.hibernate.test.ABCProxyTest [junit] Tests run: 4, Failures: 0, Errors: ...
17. ArrayOutOfBoundsException in simple test forum.hibernate.org
Newbie Joined: Wed Sep 03, 2003 8:36 pm Posts: 5 Location: Melbourne, Australia Hi there, I am doing a simple Hibernate test, also using the Spring framework. The app is going to track members of a club. I have mapped a single class (Member), and can retrieve results from the database that I have entered manually. I unfortunately get a java.lang.ArrayOutOfBoundsException ...
18. Tests don't compile when running 'build junitreport' forum.hibernate.org
According to the readme.txt file, to run the tests run "build junitreport". When I do so, many of the tests don't compile because of missing import statements. For example, the FumTest.java file does not import java.io.IOException. I am using version 2.1.4 but have noticed the problem also with 2.1.3. Has anyone else noticed this? Am I missing something??? Thanks.
19. How to test the C3P0 Connecion Pooling working? forum.hibernate.org
Dear All, I am using Hibernate2.1.1 with Jboss. I am able to work with C3P0 Connection Provider in my connection pooling. Here How can I test whether it is working properly or not? If i specify min pool size as 2 and max ool size as 2 , how many number of users can use my application? How can test this ...
20. MappingException: No persister for: com.test.model.Evalog forum.hibernate.org
Hibernate version: 2.1 Mapping documents: