1. Tomcat 6, JPA and Data sources stackoverflow.com
I'm trying to get a data source working in my jsf app. I defined the data source in my web-apps context.xml webapp/META-INF/context.xml
2. configuration necessary for hibernate to access tomcat datasource coderanch.com
3. Getting DataSource from tomcat forum.hibernate.org
Sorry, pretty new to hibernate/tomcat. I would like to use tomcat's connection pooling for my hibernate project. I first got the project working with a direct connect to the db, but when I try to switch to tomcat connection pooling and use a data source (yes, I deployed it to tomcat), I keep getting a "datasource not found". Can somebody please ...
4. Tomcat JNDI datasource question forum.hibernate.org
Hello, I am using Hibernate over some DBCP JNDI Tomcat datasources and there are some things I don't understand: What is the correllation/difference between the properties listed in Table 2.2 of the documentation: hibernate.connection.datasource hibernate.jndi.url hibernate.jndi.class and the property at chapter 2.5.7 "JNDI-bound SessionFactory" hibernate.session_factory_name ? Should I use them both in order to use a Tomcat context-level configurated JNDI datasource? ...
5. Tomcat unable to make a JNDI DataSource visible to Hibernate forum.hibernate.org
No matter how I try it, trying to use a Tomcat (5.0) container-provided data source (vs. Hibernate provided one) doesn't work for me. Here's the current state: ======================= Feb 4, 2004 9:46:25 PM net.sf.hibernate.util.JDBCExceptionReporter logExceptions WARNING: SQL Error: 0, SQLState: null Feb 4, 2004 9:46:25 PM net.sf.hibernate.util.JDBCExceptionReporter logExceptions SEVERE: Cannot create JDBC driver of class '' for connect URL 'null' Feb ...
6. Problem using Hibernate with Tomcat DataSource forum.hibernate.org
Beginner Joined: Sat Jan 31, 2004 10:09 am Posts: 26 The JDBC driver I use is "mysql-connector-java-3.1.1-alpha-bin.jar" Below is my Tomcat context xml content Code:
7. using datasource configured in tomcat forum.hibernate.org
Regular Joined: Tue Oct 12, 2004 9:02 am Posts: 66 Location: Italy Hibernate version:2.1 Mapping documents: Here is the configuration file for hibernate: (hibernate.cfg.xml)
8. How to use a Datasource configured in Tomcat 5? forum.hibernate.org
How to use a Datasource configured in Tomcat 5 with hibernate? I have configured the datasource in server.xml as usual. Then I configured the hibernate.cfg.xml file to use that Datasource so:
9. Simple example of use of Tomcat JNDI/DataSource w/hibernate forum.hibernate.org
10. Cannot find DataSource that has already configured in Tomcat forum.hibernate.org
Env ======== Tomcat 5.5.9 Hibernate 3.1 I',m having a problem of getting the DataSource that has already bound to the Tomcat JNDI. I'm able to lookup the Datasource thru the InitialContext Look. InitialContext ini = new javax.naming.InitialContext(); System.out.println( "Looking up DataSource" ); DataSource sc = ( DataSource ) ini.lookup( "java:comp/env/csvlite/connection" ); But when i delegate it to Hibernate to lookup ...
11. datasource definition for tomcat and weblogic is not same forum.hibernate.org