1. Database record reverting after manual change stackoverflow.com
Problem solved: Thanks guys, see my answer below. I have a website running in Tomcat 5.5 hooked up to a MySQL5 database using Hibernate3. One record simply refuses to keep any changes performed ...
2. Hibernate findById isn't finding records that it previously found stackoverflow.com
We have a very simple method that uses "findById".
3. data missing, but not the record...weird stackoverflow.com
Tomcat/Struts2/JPA2(EclipseLink)/MySql I have several different entities that are exhibiting an intermittent problem and I am puzzled.
4. Intermittently Hibernate fetches zero records stackoverflow.com
5. new records lost after tomcat stops forum.hibernate.org
Hello, i have to adapt a MS Access database in a spring application with hibernate. Reading from and writing to the database works. But when i stop tomcat the newly written records are delted. Seems like a transaction gets rolled back. What can i do? Here is my hibernate configuration: