1. Tomcat/Hibernate Problem "SEVERE: Error listenerStart" stackoverflow.com
I downloaded working example of hibernate (with maven) and installed it on my tomcat, it worked. Then I created a new web project in MyEclipse, added hibernate support and moved all source ...
2. Good books to learn hibernate, servlets, tomcat etc stackoverflow.com
Can you please suggest any good books to learn java web programming: servlets, tomcat, hibernate etc.
3. Migrating Tomcat servlet (JPA) to JBoss forum.hibernate.org
Hi, I apologize for this as I am sure it is a frequent question but I have not found an answer. I have a JPA servlet that was running fine under Tomcat 6 with the persistence.xml under WEB-INF/classes/META-INF. This file pointed to the db, specified the dialect, etc etc When I moved the war file over to JBoss 5.0.1 I first ...
4. Hibernate Sessions in a vanilla Tomcat/Jetty servlet forum.hibernate.org
Hi, What is the best way to manage sessions when using Hibernate inside a plain java servlet. My application is a simple GWT application using Hibernate to access and persist data. 2 approaches I have found so far include 1. Create a ThreadLocal
5. servlet filter, struts hibernate plugin? Tomcat5,struts forum.hibernate.org
Helo, I'm using tomcat5,struts,mysql and hibernate For hibernate to be at it's best in a webapplication, I found several strategies. The 2 major strategies I found: servlet filter(open session in view,Threadlocal) and the struts hibernate plugin. I'm trying to decide which strategie to use. Any advice? It's for a webapplication wich quit a lot af data and a rather complex class ...
6. probelm with hibernate and a tomcat servlet forum.hibernate.org