1. java.net.SocketException: Broken pipe stackoverflow.com
I get this error or my jsp page every day:
MESSAGE: Broken pipe STACKTRACE:
2. Struts, Tomcat, JNDI, JDBC without use of an ORM Library such as Hibernate struts.1045723.n5.nabble.com
Does anyone know of any techniques that would allow a Database Access Object (DAO) to be used from the various actions that make up a Struts application? I have a DAO which, when instantiated, acquires a data source from the servlet container (in this case, Apache Tomcat). Thereafter, I can execute the various methods provided by the object which use ...
3. Tomcat error --> org.hibernate.exception.JDBCConnectionException: Cannot open connection coderanch.com
Hi all, I am having problem with the JDBC connection in Tomcat using Hibernate and the database used is Microsoft SQL Server.This error will occur after sometimes of using the application. The problem can be solved if the tomcat is restarted but the problem is recurring and I will have to restart the tomcat again. May I know that is there ...
4. Hibernate 2.1.8 / Oracle 10 / Tomcat 5.0.28 : Data not retrieved from the database java-forums.org
Dear all, Here is my problem: I was using hibernate 2.1.8 with Oracle 8, and TomCat - Spring for showing data from a db. I have changed to Oracle 10, and there are no errors at all, but the data is not retrieved. I am using the correct Dialect (Oracle9Dialect) I guess, and the driver for Oracle 10 (ojdbc14-10.2.0.3.0.jar) The funny ...
5. OK in J2se, Exception The user must supply a JDBC in Tomcat forum.hibernate.org
I am using JPA + Hibernate in J2SE my code works. I can get the EntityManager and execute queries. My persistence unit is defined as follows: Code:
6. Tomcat / JNDI / JDBC DataSource woes forum.hibernate.org
Regular Joined: Wed Dec 31, 2003 4:26 am Posts: 108 Location: Berkeley, CA No matter how I try it, trying to use a Tomcat (5.0) container-provided data source (vs. Hibernate provided one) doesn't work for me. Here's the current state: 1. Exception: Feb 4, 2004 9:46:25 PM net.sf.hibernate.util.JDBCExceptionReporter logExceptions WARNING: SQL Error: 0, SQLState: null Feb 4, 2004 9:46:25 PM net.sf.hibernate.util.JDBCExceptionReporter ...
7. Hibernate Configuration using JDBC on TOMCAT 5.x forum.hibernate.org