1. Hibernate "could not execute query" Exception! stackoverflow.com
2. How to see queries being fired by hibernate? stackoverflow.com
How do I see what queries are being fired by hibernate when a hibernate application is running in tomcat?
3. serverError:class javax.faces.el.EvaluationException could not execute query stackoverflow.com
I am getting this error from host server. I am using mysql database,tomcat and hibernate orm tool. How can I solve this problem? Can you help me please?
4. strange query-results on tomcat forum.hibernate.org
Hi, I've built a small web-app with Hibernate 3 and Struts 2 which is running on Tomcat 6. the DB is MySQL. I've the strange problem, that identical queries returns different results. For example: I've a page with a JSP with a list of my entries of a table. After a change of the table-content (add or remove some datas) the ...
5. Could not execute query (Struts, Tomcat) forum.hibernate.org
Author Message henningst Post subject: Could not execute query (Struts, Tomcat) Posted: Tue Apr 06, 2004 6:56 am Newbie Joined: Tue Apr 06, 2004 6:37 am Posts: 17 Location: Oslo, Norway I'm quite new to Hibernate and I'm experiencing some problems. When my webapp has been running overnight it can't access the database. This is the code I'm using ...