1. Two EAR files, same JPA entitymanager, same transaction => same session? stackoverflow.com
Lets say I have two applications, each with an individual EAR file, which call each other within the same JTA Transaction. If both share the same entitymanager, do they get the ...
2. managed vs jta session scope in Hibernate stackoverflow.com
I was going through 'Java Persistence with Hibernate' book and got stuck at Page#494. We do extending a conversation by setting
3. distributed transaction in hibernate?? coderanch.com
4. Cannot call Connection.commit in distributed transaction. forum.hibernate.org
5. Distributed Transactions forum.hibernate.org
First, talking to two data sources from within the same application VM is *not* "distributed in terms of needing distributed transactions. It would need JTA 2PC. Distibuted transactions are for scenarios where the transaction needs to encapsulate work on seperate VMs. As long as the datasource at which you point Hibernate is all configured for JTA or distributed transactions and the ...
6. Example using hibernate and distributed transactions (XA)? forum.hibernate.org
7. how can i use distributed transaction in hibernate3! forum.hibernate.org
8. Distributed Transactions With Hibernate forum.hibernate.org
What I'm trying to do is update two distributed databases (MySQL) inside the one User Transaction. I have two session objects - one for each database configuration. The problem is, if the first database is not updated properly then the second one should not be updated also - i.e. the whole user transaction should be rolled back. This however is not ...
9. Distributed transactions of more than 1 db using hibernate forum.hibernate.org
10. Distributed transactions of more than 1 db using hibernate forum.hibernate.org
I've configured multiple datasources in Application Server say 'JBoss'. Then how can we configure/use all these datasources in a [b]SINGLE[/b] hibernate configuration file, so that when we obtain a session factory based on that single configuration file, it could be used to execute distributed transaction across all configured datasources... Thanks in advance..
11. Distributed Transactions multiple Sessions same table forum.hibernate.org
Hello All. I have an application that uses several session EJB's with remote access. Two ejb's open a session (different session factories, different session, same jta transaction) and access the same table. The problem is that the session in one ejb blocks the access on the other. So the application hangs. I temporarily solved the problem bringing the code that blocks ...
12. Problems with distributed transactions! forum.hibernate.org
Hibernate version: 3 Spring 2 with spring JTA transaction manager [c] Java 1.5 [/c] [d] Oracle 9g with XA enabled [/d] Hi, We have 4 lossely coupled applications that are independent except that at certain points they provide services or use services of other applications. Every application has its own database schema and uses a seperate session factory defined in its ...
13. Distributed transaction error in hibernate forum.hibernate.org
hibernate3.jar I am using hibernate in standalone application: I am trying to get details from a "view" which gets data from another database and server group. The error it displays is: [b]The operation could not be performed because the OLE DB provider 'SQLOLEDB' was unable to begin a distributed transaction.[b] the hibernate.xml file is