1. JPA - transactions not being commited stackoverflow.com
i'm working on a project in which i use JPA, Hibernate and all this stuff for the first time and i ran into problem with transactions not being commited. I use ...
2. How to start Transaction in JTA EntityManager stackoverflow.com
I have JPA mapping to HSQLDB and persistence.xml reads as below :
3. not defined a non-jta-data-source in JPA stackoverflow.com
I have JPA mapping to HSQLDB and persistence.xml reads as below:
4. JTA transaction in JPA stackoverflow.com
My currect project includes, JPA2.0 on Hibernate platform, HSQLDB2.0 and JBoss5.1 .
I have also defined datasource in JBoss under the name hmc.
Persistence.xml looks like :
5. Connection in JPA stackoverflow.com
Can anyone tell me how do I get transaction in JPA if I have defined jta-data-source? Regards, Satya
6. hsqldb database permanent lock forum.hibernate.org
7. Hsqldb autocommit false forum.hibernate.org