1. No Hibernate Session bound to thread, and configuration does not allow creation of non-transactional one here stackoverflow.com
In controller :
In Domain :
2. No Hibernate Session bound to thread, and configuration does not allow creation of non-transactional one here stackoverflow.com
What is this error about? "No Hibernate Session bound to thread, and configuration does not allow creation of non-transactional one here". My spring config file looks something like this.
3. TransactionManager not bound. (Hibernate + JBoss + Oracle) coderanch.com
Hi Ranchers, I am trying to fetch a record from the database as an initial step after configuring Hibernate3 + JBoss 4.0.5 with Oracle as the backend. I am using the default server in JBoss, configured a datasource called OracleDS. Below is how I mapped it with hibernate.
4. Way to determine if session has started a transaction bound? forum.hibernate.org
The short question: is there a way to determine if a particular session object is already associated with a transaction (i.e. has already called beginTransaction())? And if you want to know why I need to know .... I have sort coded myself into a corner by putting a call to getSession() in some old legacy code. Mainly as a convenience to ...
5. transaction.IllegalTransactionStateException: Pre-bound JDBC forum.hibernate.org
Hi All, I am using spring 2.0.7 and hibernate 3.2.3.ga I have developed a CRM kind of application. It was running well till last month but suddenly it started throwing me this Exception Quote: Pre-bound JDBC Connection found! HibernateTransactionManager does not support running within DataSourceTransactionManager if told to manage the DataSource itself. It is recommended to use a single HibernateTransactionManager for ...