1. hibernate, mysql, glassfish v3, and JTA datasource stackoverflow.com
I'm attempting to use hibernate entity manager with mysql and glassfish. I'm getting the following error when attempting to use a JTA datasource:
2. Jboss - Strange exception after auto-reconnecting to XA datasource stackoverflow.com
I'm using a XA datasource on Jboss 6, using
3. Rollbacks not occuring with XA datasource on WAS 6.0 forum.hibernate.org
Beginner Joined: Sun Oct 14, 2007 7:29 pm Posts: 23 Hello, I had everything working great in my WebSphere Application Server 6.0 instance with DB2 V8.1 and Hibernate 3 with a non-XA data source using WAS's JTA. Rollbacks were working fine in my stateless session beans whenever an exception was thrown. However, due to a limitation in WAS, I needed to ...
4. TRANCHAINED (autocommit) issue with DBCP Sybase datasource forum.hibernate.org
I have a Sybase 11.9.2 connection pooled (DBCP 1.1 RC1) datasource set up and bound to JNDI (completely outside of Hibernate), with autocommit = false. Outside of Hibernate (by looking up JNDI to get the Datasource, and then getting a connection directly from the datsdatasource), I can see that autocommit = false (correct), and more importantly, that @@TRANCHAINED = 1 and ...
5. auto commit false for oracle datasource in tocat forum.hibernate.org
Newbie Joined: Thu Sep 11, 2003 1:50 am Posts: 6 How can I set auto-commit = false in server.xml. This is my configuration: Code:
6. Transactions across multiple Datasources forum.hibernate.org
Howdy, I just wanted to inquire if anyone knows of any good references for doing transactions across multiple datasources. This is going to be important for me, and it feels like a step backward if i had to write some kind of 2 phase commit logic myself in order to use hibernate. Thanks for your help.
7. multiple datasources, one transaction forum.hibernate.org
8. Datasource/connection URL with transactional cache and JTA forum.hibernate.org
9. DataSource for JTA with AS400 forum.hibernate.org
Newbie Joined: Fri Apr 07, 2006 11:29 am Posts: 17 Hibernate version: 3.1.1 Name and version of the database you are using: DB2 on iSeries [AS400] V5R2 Environment: JBoss 4.0.4 GA, JBoss Messaging 1.0.1 GA, Oracle 10.1 I am trying to configure a transaction over JMS, Oracle, and DB2 running on iSeries [AS400]. It seems when the commit occurs with the ...
10. using row lock with datasource on IBM was 6.1 forum.hibernate.org
i'm trying to use row lock on ass400 tables and i'm using a datasource that is on IBM WAS 6.1 to connect to the iseries. what i want to do is to lock the row (select for update) and keep it locked while i'm editing the row. This is the code i'm using to select the row ------------------------------------------------ Session session = ...