1. What cache concurrency strategy should be used for @ManyToOne fields stackoverflow.com
What cache concurrency strategy should be used for @ManyToOne fields for a particular entity class. Would it make sense to use READ_ONLY instead of READ_WRITE, since these fields usually don't change ...
2. Hibernate: update field in entity only if specific field is null stackoverflow.com
I have the following:
3. How to increase a version field on save in Hibernate regardless if dirty or not? stackoverflow.com
I'm using Hibernate with a version column to implement optimistic concurrency control. The question: Is it possible to increment the version number of an entity every time I save it to database, ...
4. Hibernate: Should I include the 'version' field to hashcode() and equals() methods stackoverflow.com
I know that when overriding
6. Locking a table to sum(field) then add into another table? forum.hibernate.org
7. optimistic locking: cannot overwrite version field value forum.hibernate.org
Newbie Joined: Tue Apr 20, 2004 4:20 am Posts: 8 Location: Sydney/Australia Hi Im currently writing a web application and face (as everyone else) the problem of data inconsistency because I didnt implement locking. Thats why I decided to implement optimistic locking using a version field in every object. My problem is now that I save the version number in my ...
8. how to map version field used for optimistic locking? forum.hibernate.org
Hello, This is my first attempt to add "version" field into table for use by optimistic locking with Hibernate 3.1. My mapping file is like this:
9. Recovering from a rollback; version field not rolled back forum.hibernate.org
Hibernate version 3.2.4.sp1 I use EJB 3, jboss 4.2.2. ga, Hibernate EntityManager and Annotations 3.2.1GA Hello, I'm newie to hibernate. I use a @Version annotated field. I'm trying to recover from a rollback. Something very easy, the user forgot a not null value on the entry form. So, an error is thrown from database so i let the user to correct ...
10. Corrupt data after committing Oracle Date field forum.hibernate.org
Hello Everybody, i'm using Hibernate 3 in combination with a Oracle 8i db. In my POJO i have the following mapped fields private String uuid; private String emailadres; private String voornaam; private String achternaam; private Date geboortedatum; private String status; private Date request_datum; private Date created_datum; private Date error_datum; private String erroromschrijving; private Long enf_relaties_id; private String nationaliteit; My problem is ...