1. Hibernate standalone rollback forum.hibernate.org
2. Hibernate JTA with standalone JOTM forum.hibernate.org
mihobson Post subject: Posted: Sun May 23, 2004 1:34 pm Beginner Joined: Sat Jan 17, 2004 5:35 am Posts: 25 Location: Birmingham, UK Glad to be pushing the envelope..?! Here's the full log for a persisting one entity: [code]18:22:43,562 INFO jotm:113 - JOTM started with a local transaction factory which is not bound. 18:22:43,609 INFO jotm:124 - CAROL initialization ...
3. XA Transactions in standalone (Swing) applications? forum.hibernate.org
4. Problem with JTA, JOTM in standalone app forum.hibernate.org
Author Message sprhodes Post subject: Problem with JTA, JOTM in standalone app Posted: Thu Dec 29, 2005 12:50 am Newbie Joined: Sun Dec 25, 2005 7:27 pm Posts: 13 Hibernate version: 3.0 Mapping documents:
5. Standalone TransactionManager forum.hibernate.org
/* * publish the message */ mp.send(txtMsg); /* * Use the statment to insert the values into table */ logger.info("Inserting values into table"); int i = stmt.executeUpdate("INSERT INTO XATEST VALUES('test-"+ System.currentTimeMillis() / 1000 + "')"); /* * Unless you commit, the changes are not going to be affected */ tm.commit(); logger.info("Transaction committed. Check your data");