1. Optimistic concurrency in hibernate using version/timestamp. coderanch.com
Hi All, I didn't understand how optimistic concurrency will work in hibernate? As per my knowledge, we need to have either VERSION or TIMESTAMP column in persistence table which is mappend to hibernate. Say we are having TIMESTAMP column then whenever we execute INSERT,UPDATE statement hibernate will modify TIMESTAMP column with system timestamp. When we try to update a row and ...
2. Optimistic locking, timestamp, saveOrUpdate forum.hibernate.org
Hi, I have a problem with optimistic locking using timestamp. I am using MySQL. My hbm file looks like this:
3. Timestamp as optimistic locking column problem forum.hibernate.org
Newbie Joined: Tue Aug 24, 2004 2:26 pm Posts: 6 Hibernate version: 2.1.6 Mapping documents: Department: Code:
4. optimistic locking using timestamp forum.hibernate.org
Hi, I am trying to use optimistic locking with timestamp. I followed example from the book and I could not get that work. I don't see the StaleObjectStateException been thrown. I have this in mapping file:
5. Optimistic locking through Timestamp field ? forum.hibernate.org
For doing the concurrency control in mapping xml through a timestamp field and this timestamp field in my case is a member of another object, which is encapsulated in the main object. I am specifying this versioning in the following way:
6. application transaction with timestamp forum.hibernate.org
Hi, i need to manage this concurrency: - user A edit a record - user B edit the same record - user A save - when userB try to save, i expect an error (a StateObjectStateException), but all works fine and the last user win. What's worg? This is my mapping file :
7. Optimistic Locking with Timestamp on SQL Server forum.hibernate.org
8. Timestamp optimistic-lock problem forum.hibernate.org
Beginner Joined: Wed Jul 14, 2004 11:51 am Posts: 41 Hibernate version:3.0 Mysql 4.1.13 Hi, I'm having problem with my timestamp optimistic-lock automatic versioning. My problem is that (for some weird reason) I don't always get a StaleObjectStateException when concurrent modifications are made. Here is a simple test case that illustrates this: Code: protected void setUp() throws ...
9. Same timestamp value used across the whole transaction forum.hibernate.org
Hibernate version: 3.1.3 Name and version of the database you are using: Oracle 10g Hi, I would like to ask if it is possible for Hibernate to use exactly the same timestamp value when saving or updating a hierarchy of objects during one Transaction. It is required by our DB administrator that we have the same timestamp in all the object ...
10. SQLServer Timestamp and Hibernate Optimistic locking forum.hibernate.org
11. Using java.util.Calendar as timestamp for optimistic locking forum.hibernate.org