1. hibernate Lock wait timeout exceeded; stackoverflow.com
I am using hibernate, trying to simulate 2 concurrent update to the same row in database. Edit: I moved em1.getTransaction().commit to be right after em1.flush(); I am not getting any StaleObjectException, the ...
2. How to retry a lock wait timeout using java persistence? stackoverflow.com
I need some clarification on the right way to retry a "retryable" exception (e.g. something like lock wait timeout) when using java persistence. For example, with pseudocode like:
3. How do I get hibernate to generate Oracle's FOR UPDATE WAIT 10 sytnax stackoverflow.com
I have a line of code like this:
This generates a
4. Is it safe to call wait & notify on objects managed by PlayFramework (JPA / Hibernate backend)? stackoverflow.com
Suppose I have a simple Model
Now if ...
5. java.sql.BatchUpdateException: Lock wait timeout exceeded; forum.hibernate.org
Newbie Joined: Wed Dec 16, 2009 6:10 am Posts: 6 Location: Denmark Hi Using Hibernate Core 3.3.1.GA and Hibernate Annotations 3.4.0.GA on MySQL database. See the essential part of my hibernate.cfg.xml below. I have a User and a Group entity in my hibernate model. User contains a list of Groups: @ManyToMany(fetch = FetchType.EAGER) @Fetch(value = FetchMode.SUBSELECT) @JoinTable(name = "UserGroups") private List
6. Blob Oracle and Wait lock forum.hibernate.org
7. Waiting on a lock and @Entity forum.hibernate.org
I am working on a project using Spring and Hibernate and Java 6. We are using an MX/SQL relational database running on HP Nonstop. Client tests (and our tests) are showing occasional Error 73, meaning a database lock conflict. We believe that these conflicts are temporary, and that if the thread that hits this error waits and retries, instead of throwing ...
8. Lock wait timeout exceeded; try restarting transaction forum.hibernate.org
Newbie Joined: Tue Nov 16, 2010 9:43 am Posts: 15 I am using MYSQL 5.1 In my application, in single trasaction am inserting a new record and updating a other records and iam getting the following the exception . java.sql.SQLException: Lock wait timeout exceeded; try restarting transaction at com.mysql.jdbc.SQLError.createSQLException(SQLError.java:1073) at com.mysql.jdbc.MysqlIO.checkErrorPacket(MysqlIO.java:3597) at com.mysql.jdbc.MysqlIO.checkErrorPacket(MysqlIO.java:3529) at com.mysql.jdbc.MysqlIO.sendCommand(MysqlIO.java:1990) at com.mysql.jdbc.MysqlIO.sqlQueryDirect(MysqlIO.java:2151) at com.mysql.jdbc.ConnectionImpl.execSQL(ConnectionImpl.java:2625) at com.mysql.jdbc.PreparedStatement.executeInternal(PreparedStatement.java:2119) ...
9. Lock wait timeout exceeded; try restarting transaction forum.hibernate.org
Author Message verhees Post subject: Lock wait timeout exceeded; try restarting transaction Posted: Fri Jan 12, 2007 12:16 pm Beginner Joined: Mon Nov 20, 2006 9:06 am Posts: 29 Hi, I tried to keep it readable, please give attention to the colored lines. Thanks in advance for any help regards Bert Verhees WARN [main] (JDBCExceptionReporter.java:71) - SQL Error: 1205, ...
10. How to set lock waiting time for session.get() with LockMode forum.hibernate.org
Hi, We use Hibernate 3.1.1 and configure it with an Oracle DB:
11. Hibernate - JDBC Lock wait timeout exceeded Error! forum.hibernate.org
Regular Joined: Thu May 04, 2006 5:24 am Posts: 55 Hi, I have one simple class named Receiver, which I have annotated with JPA annotations, and I have table with the same name in the database. Now, I'm trying to use JUnit 4 to test is persisting with Hibernate EntityManager is working properly, but I got an error (below). When I ...
12. java.sql.SQLException: Lock wait timeout exceeded; try resta forum.hibernate.org
13. distributed transaction waiting for lock forum.hibernate.org
Newbie Joined: Tue Mar 17, 2009 10:15 am Posts: 1 Description of the problem: I use a class (see ProposalHandlerPoc below) that starts a new transaction when its method is called. In it, another class (ProposalPoc) is called to perform some database actions, including locking a row in a table. This method runs in the same transaction and throws an unchecked ...