1. Bulk Update syntax issues in hibernate coderanch.com
2. How to specify a conditional new value in JPA bulk update coderanch.com
3. Hibernate bulk update - TreeSet forum.hibernate.org
4. Hibernate bulk update takes for ever to complete (uses HT_ ) forum.hibernate.org
5. Bulk update not working for hibernate/JPA forum.hibernate.org
Hi, I am using Hibernate as the JPA provider. In the persistence.xml if I set the property hibernate.query.factory_class to org.hibernate.hql.classic.ClassicQueryTranslatorFactory then I cannot use Update as JPA queries. I changed the property to org.hibernate.hql.ast.ASTQueryTranslatorFactory, now Update works as JPA queries. However it fails with org.hibernate.PropertyAccessException: could not get a field value by reflection getter of
6. Does hibernate support user defined types in bulk update que forum.hibernate.org
Does hibernate support user defined types in bulk update query? Or i do someth wrong? Hibernate version: 3.0.5 Mapping documents: Code:
7. bulk update not working in H3.1beta2 forum.hibernate.org
Hi everyone, I have a problem with bulk update. All the POJOs that we use have one superclass BasicObject, now we want to update just rows in the corresponding table BASIC_OBJECT. We use a table per subclass strategy. I had a look in the Hibernate source and found out that in QueryTranslatorImpl.builAppropriateStatementExecutor() line 430 if (persister.isMultiTable()) is the bad boy, because ...
8. Problems with bulk updates forum.hibernate.org
That's the problem, it doesn't do anything. If you see the stacktrace there is a problem with the HQL statement. What I want to do is update all Incidents. Set the department attribute to a new value where the uwi is equals "abc". The standard sql would be: update OPR_INCIDENTS set COST_PAYING_OU_DEPARTMENT="abc" where COST_PAYING_OU_UWI=? There seems to be a problem referencing ...
9. bulk update subselect doesnt work forum.hibernate.org
10. turning off HQL bulk update temporary table forum.hibernate.org
Author Message dhunter_12 Post subject: turning off HQL bulk update temporary table Posted: Mon Mar 27, 2006 2:21 pm Newbie Joined: Mon Mar 27, 2006 2:06 pm Posts: 3 Hi! I was trying to use the HQL update, but apparently, it's trying to create a temporary table, but it fails 'cause i have no privileges. My DBA isn't very ...
11. Bulk update oddities forum.hibernate.org
I don't know that the Hibernate Console can execute HQL updates. I have not been able to get that to work either. For these types of tests, I have only been able to execute them via code in a JUnit or other type of class. You can also enable SQL logging of your JUnits as well.That should reveal more as to ...
12. Getting warning while using bulk update forum.hibernate.org
Author Message shaby775 Post subject: Getting warning while using bulk update Posted: Sun May 07, 2006 4:39 am Regular Joined: Tue Mar 23, 2004 2:10 am Posts: 51 Hibernate version:Hibernate 3.2.0.cr2 Hibernate Annotations: 3.1 Beta 10 Hi, I am using the bulk update feature of Hibernate to update my table. The code is as follows. Code: String hqlUpdate = ...
13. bulk update - how to write it forum.hibernate.org
14. Potential issue with PostgresQLDialect and bulk update forum.hibernate.org
Hibernate version: 3.2.5 Code between sessionFactory.openSession() and session.close(): Name and version of the database you are using: PostgresQL 8.2 I have a bulk update that looks something like "update A set X=:x where B in (:b_list)" (B is a class related by FK). When I execute this, I get an error that essentially says "org.postgresql.util.PSQLException: ERROR: relation "ht_B" does not exist" ...
15. getting GenericJDBCException in bulk update forum.hibernate.org