1. Externalize credentials from persistence.xml in J2SE app stackoverflow.com
I'm writing a J2SE app (no enterprise container) that uses JPA for persistence. Here is my
2. configure Hibernate to use a renamed persistence.xml stackoverflow.com
We have to rename persistence.xml to fool WebSphere 7 not to use its built-in OpenJPA. It is pretty easy to do when you use Spring, you just instruct its entity manager factory ...
3. Hibernate and Persistence.xml coderanch.com
I read when using a persistence provider a configuration file called Persistence.xml is used to configure the persistence provider. Is the persistence.xml file a standard file used to configure all persistence providers ?? The tutorial I read on the Hibernate website uses configuration files specific to hibernate and does not use the persistence.xml. My question is : Does every persistence provider ...
4. Hibernate Ejb3Configuration + persistence.xml coderanch.com
5. JPA - What is the use of persistence.xml coderanch.com
6. JPA - problem with persistence.xml coderanch.com
Hello I'm new in JPA, and trying to run a simple example. Eclipse is telling me that something is wrong with
7. renaming persistence.xml in JPA coderanch.com
Hi, AFAIK Spring provides a mechanism to rename the persistence.xml however I am wondering is this possible with just JPA. so say, I want to call persistence.xml mypersistence.xml - is this possible? Note the reason I need to do this is because when deployed in WebSphere, it automatically parses the persistence.xml and I don't want it to. Because I am not ...
8. Using Hibernate without persistence.xml forum.hibernate.org
9. SqlResultSetMapping defined in persistence.xml forum.hibernate.org
10. JPA with Hibernate and Persistence.xml forum.hibernate.org
11. Persistence.xml in a stand alone application forum.hibernate.org
Hi. I developing a desktop application using JPA and Netbeans for IDE. My problem is this application need to connect with a DBMS server in some client computers and to another servers in other cases. So I ask if is possible to put persistence.xml file out of the jar of application and so I can avoid to rebuild the application to ...
12. JPA persistence.xml cannot use namespace prefixes forum.hibernate.org
13. Hibernate XML to relational persistence forum.hibernate.org
Hibernate version: hibernate-3.1 Mapping documents:
14. Problem with persistence.xml forum.hibernate.org
xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
15. How to save object in XML? forum.hibernate.org
16. Problems persisting XML forum.hibernate.org
I am calling this code from a class which extends org.springframework....HibernateDaoSupport. dom4jSession.save() & saveOrUpdate() fail silently. They don't do anyting. dom4jSession.persist() gives the detached entity error below. Any help would be greatly appreciated!! Shane email@example.com Hibernate 3.1: Mapping documents:
17. Hibernate XML-to-Relational Persistence feature forum.hibernate.org
18. XML input for updates forum.hibernate.org
Hibernate version: 3.1.2 I am writing a utility to export and import data between the database and XML. I have the output part going, for example:
19. Persisting XML forum.hibernate.org
I'm trying to store an XML document (or a part of it) directly in the Databse using Hibernate. I used the information described in Chapter 18 of the manual. Returning the DB information as XML works as a charm but I'm a bit stuck on the insert. I'm probably missing some small detail so any help (or a link to an ...
20. Persistent Object to XML forum.hibernate.org
Newbie Joined: Sat Sep 01, 2007 1:32 am Posts: 5 I am trying to generate XML of my persistent objects using XMLEncoder but facing many errors like "lazyInitializationException", "nullpointer" and "timeStampException". I searched on this forum but could not find an concrete solution to this problem. It would be very difficult to turn off the lazy loading because there is a ...
21. XML persistence forum.hibernate.org
22. XML persistence forum.hibernate.org
23. persistence.xml in diff location than META-INF/persistence forum.hibernate.org
24. Hibernate for XML persistence forum.hibernate.org
25. Doubts in the use Digest beginner .. .... xml persistence.xm forum.hibernate.org
got an example of the Internet to use Digest because I want to read xml file persistence.xml qdo will run the line Persiste c = (Persea) digester.parse (input); of the error below ... I do not know where I'm missing .... if someone can help me would ... abs [code] File path = / C: / workspace / TesteJPA / build ...
26. XML Persistence using Hibernate 3.0 forum.hibernate.org
Hi All, I am unable to persist data from XML to database using hibernate 3.0. It would be great if anyone can help me. My XML looks like this:
27. Access user name password setup in persistence.xml forum.hibernate.org
I need to use apache shiro (jsecurity) to build security stuff for my project. Shior contains a class JdbcRealm which can access the database. However, it uses plain jdbc connection. I would like JdbcRealm to access to the backend database e.g. mysql using hibernate so that the persistence layer would be consistent. Now my question arises. After searching on the internet ...
28. it is possible to disable info in persistence.xml ? forum.hibernate.org
29. Persistence.xml and J2SE forum.hibernate.org
Hi all, I have a question on setting the persistence.xml since I'm not using a J2EE container, I must config the